Heroes

nighttimewisher

i wasnt overly thrilled with volume two but the last few episodes were awsome - that last one definately had me hooked!

As for the assasin, my first guess was sylar, due to the baseball cap, but he was still in NY. Could it be Kane?

So many questions left there again, leaving me in high anticipation for volume three!

(oh, did anyome notice Maya had a bullet wound before she was shot :animwink:)

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Has anybody heard how the strike is going? Are they getting close to an agreement? I heard a proposal was suppose to be given sometime this week...but haven't heard anything.

Number_6

Has anybody heard how the strike is going? Are they getting close to an agreement? I heard a proposal was suppose to be given sometime this week...but haven't heard anything.

Last I read this morning, they were making progress but are still kinda stuck on the residuals from Internet streaming of movies and television shows. The network side wanted to make it a flat $250 for the year for the shows, where a rerun of an episode can net a writer around $20,000 in residuals. So while these shows are in reruns, the writers are still mostly making money, some more than the production people are getting paid in a year. :rolleyes:

JimboJones123

Rumor has it there won't be any more of Season 2. They'll pick back up with season 3 being Chapter 3 (tell me again they didn't know how long this strike would last).

Oh, and we haven't seen all there is of Adam.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom