Heroes

Number_6

Two things:

First, I thought the finale for the season was excellent. Loved it from start to finish. The fact that Molly says there is someone that scares her more than Sylar is interesting. I wonder if it's Mr Nakamura-san. And I loved seeing what happened to Hiro at the end(or beginning of Volume 2 if you'd rather).

Second, found some great videos on YouTube for Heroes that I wanted to share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM8ED_W7BhU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJQP8v7svqo

Tigggrl

I LOVED the season Finale! It truly did not let me down! I am hoping that Hiro has gone back in time to either learn from the original sword guy, or that he finds out that they are distantly related! GO HIRO!
I suppose we all learned that the future is not carved in stone after all!:sohappy:

kal1484

Two things:

First, I thought the finale for the season was excellent. Loved it from start to finish. The fact that Molly says there is someone that scares her more than Sylar is interesting. I wonder if it's Mr Nakamura-san. And I loved seeing what happened to Hiro at the end(or beginning of Volume 2 if you'd rather).

Second, found some great videos on YouTube for Heroes that I wanted to share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM8ED_W7BhU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJQP8v7svqo

I'd place my bets that it's the Hattian that is worse than sylar

Number_6

I LOVED the season Finale! It truly did not let me down! I am hoping that Hiro has gone back in time to either learn from the original sword guy, or that he finds out that they are distantly related! GO HIRO!
I suppose we all learned that the future is not carved in stone after all!:sohappy:

They are related. Mr Nakamura pretty much told Hiro that during the final two episodes. That was what he was talking to Hiro about when he mentioned their heritage.

nighttimewisher

We'll I have to admit, I watched with you guys. I couldn't wait till who knows when to see it here.
I really enjoyed the premiere. I thought that it was a bit nothing for the 1st half, but a lot of the origional ones were as well. It got interesting at the end, leaving you with lots of questions.

MAF

Although I sill love this show to death, the premiere left a lot to be desired. Claire's storyline seemed like a complete rehash of last year and the Hiro and Saresh S/L's were boring me to tears.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Although I sill love this show to death, the premiere left a lot to be desired. Claire's storyline seemed like a complete rehash of last year and the Hiro and Saresh S/L's were boring me to tears.

Indeed it was slow...but I did love the storyline of Nathan turning into an alcoholic over the "death" of Peter...

The season premiere of season 1 was slow too...give it time.

Number_6

It's been four months since the end of Season 1 and the beginning of Season 2. If they started right in the middle of everything then you would be wondering what happened in between. They needed to take the first half and set things up along with introducing a couple of the new characters for this season. Things should pick up by the third installment since we still haven't seen where everyone ended up after last season yet.

JimboJones123

So, while Hiro is becoming the legendary Kensi -- he's gong to be gone the first two months??? What's Ando to do now that he's not Sulu's lap dog?

mary219

I thought last nights show was really good.It seems like there is a lot of things going on behind the scenes that we will watch evolve over the next few weeks.I was dozing off towards the very end.Did i see sylar in the coming attractions for next week?

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I thought last nights show was really good.It seems like there is a lot of things going on behind the scenes that we will watch evolve over the next few weeks.I was dozing off towards the very end.Did i see sylar in the coming attractions for next week?

My TiVo cut off the very end so I missed the coming attractions...so I too am interested in knowing this!!!

Last night's show was VERY good. I like how Peter almost has a "Jason Bourne" aspect to him now.

Blackie Pueblo

Yeah I was very disappointed with the premier. But the last episode wasn't bad. What happened to the idea that they were going to have a whole new cast? Did the writers chicken out and decide to keep the money makers?

I'm the opposite, I hate the story with Peter. It just seems like since he's so powerful now they didnt know what to do so "...lets give him amnesia" And I thought Nathan was a Senator now. Did I miss what happened?

And I wish they would have kept Sylar dead. It would have been a perfect way to end the first season. It got everyone together and they defeated a villain and saved the city. Now season 2 should have had a new bad guy.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Yeah I was very disappointed with the premier. But the last episode wasn't bad. What happened to the idea that they were going to have a whole new cast? Did the writers chicken out and decide to keep the money makers?

I'm the opposite, I hate the story with Peter. It just seems like since he's so powerful now they didnt know what to do so "...lets give him amnesia" And I thought Nathan was a Senator now. Did I miss what happened?

And I wish they would have kept Sylar dead. It would have been a perfect way to end the first season. It got everyone together and they defeated a villain and saved the city. Now season 2 should have had a new bad guy.

I have a feeling that both Peter and Sylar will have "amnesia" and both be "relearning" their powers.

I like how the twins need to be together or something bad happens...I LOVE that twist to the story! If only one child was born...it would've been fine because the gene would've only gone to one body...but since there were two...it got split and goes haywire if the strands aren't close by!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom