Here come the mermaids

MKCP 1985

to think I may have missed this addition by half a week makes me want to hit my head on my desk. Oh well, always something new to look forward to.

pumpkin7

Or they are underwater and not turned on, or above water and not lit so you cannot see them.

Under water and not turned on... CREEPY. ergh Gives me goosebumps thinking about it. Infact, creepy mermaids in the dark also creeps me out. I'm never going on Pirates again. I already get creeped out by the fact that the water is dark and full of pipes and wires. I don't know why it just does.

Yeah I forgot it was a no downtime addition. Turn the things on and let us see! Sucks that it's now 11.30pm here in the UK so I'll have to wait until tomorrow for an update. Night peeps! :eek:

Stupido

Under water and not turned on... CREEPY. ergh Gives me goosebumps thinking about it.

Yeah I forgot it was a no downtime addition. Turn the things on and let us see! Sucks that it's now 11.30pm here in the UK so I'll have to wait until tomorrow for an update. Night peeps! :eek:
You get to sleep it off haha. I still have a 5 hour shift at work, and some things to finish around my place. Granted I'm probably more excited for this than I should be, but I'm very pumped for this

SleepingMonk

They're coming for you!

tumblr_m82dls96dk1qaozevo1_500.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom