Here come the mermaids

Uncle Lupe

I so enjoyed reliving this thread. Good bump. Are the mermaid tail bones still pointing the same way? Some of these threads get so large it's hard to keep track.

Goofyernmost

I so enjoyed reliving this thread. Good bump. Are the mermaid tail bones still pointing the same way? Some of these threads get so large it's hard to keep track.
Yea, they are, but, so far in all of our intense investigation we have yet to find an eye witness authority on which way a dead mermaids tail should be pointing. When we find out though I'm sure it will be reveled as a fail on the part of Disney. Who else might we blame.

NearTheEars

When all is said and done it's just a group of people that are obsessive compulsive and for some reason known to god alone cannot let things be out of their personal control. Don't want it to continue, don't post on it and it will die a quick death otherwise if it continues to create discussion then it is just a valid as any other thread on the boards. In the words of the Disney Princess... Let it go! Don't like it... don't read it. It really is a simple solution that once ignored will be of no further angst to anyone.

I think folks are confused because you jumped into an old thread and started quoting and commenting on posts from three years ago. Did someone else actually resurrect it before you and delete their post?

Then I'd give you a pass.

If not, then what random thing to do with your time LOL.

Goofyernmost

I think folks are confused because you jumped into an old thread and started quoting and commenting on posts from three years ago. Did someone else actually resurrect it before you and delete their post?

Then I'd give you a pass.

If not, then what random thing to do with your time LOL.
OMG... You'll give me a pass. What can I say... I'm honored. However, who or what I comment on in any thread or post is 100% my business and -100% yours. So again... you do not have to read this post, which you are, by the way, and you know it's an old thread, yet you choose to come in and send some type of self made rule about what can and cannot be commented on. Due to the fact that you seem a little confused as to what your role is in the operation of this board, I will give you a pass, this time. As a side note, what I do or don't do with my time, random or planned, is again for me to decide, not you.

Just for informational purposes, I did not resurrect this thread, I merely commented on it because in spite of it's age, it is still relevant to an event that is quite recent. And to those that think it should have been in the POTC upgrade thread, I might find an argument that there already was a thread started that was talking about stuff in the ride, and it was this one. So, who violated the rules by starting a new thread? You do the math. Besides that this is about a specific part of a ride, not an over all rehab., so it is able to stand on it's own. Thank you for your support.

NearTheEars

OMG... You'll give me a pass. What can I say... I'm honored. However, who or what I comment on in any thread or post is 100% my business and -100% yours. So again... you do not have to read this post, which you are, by the way, and you know it's an old thread, yet you choose to come in and send some type of self made rule about what can and cannot be commented on. Due to the fact that you seem a little confused as to what your role is in the operation of this board, I will give you a pass, this time. As a side note, what I do or don't do with my time, random or planned, is again for me to decide, not you.

Just for informational purposes, I did not resurrect this thread, I merely commented on it because in spite of it's age, it is still relevant to an event that is quite recent. And to those that think it should have been in the POTC upgrade thread, I might find an argument that there already was a thread started that was talking about stuff in the ride, and it was this one. So, who violated the rules by starting a new thread? You do the math. Besides that this is about a specific part of a ride, not an over all rehab., so it is able to stand on it's own. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for the pass too!

Sorry for trying come up with a reasonable explanation to help defend you from the pack.

Now I'll go look for an old, but relevant thread to comment on. Maybe it will catch on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom