Hell 2, The Sequel - No more room in Hell

speck76

cherrynegra said:
:lol: Sounds like someone's tolerance is taking a dive. Perhaps you should do this to feel better. :hurl:

After having a busy weekend last weekend with the wedding, followed by a stressful trip back, and a busy week at work....then add not enough sleep.....I am just about worn out. :(

figmentmom

speck76 said:
After having a busy weekend last weekend with the wedding, followed by a stressful trip back, and a busy week at work....then add not enough sleep.....I am just about worn out. :(

Aw, speck...here, have a tall, hot Firewater and a huggle... :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
MouseMadness said:
Goldschlager? :lookaroun :hurl:

Word to the wise... ALWAYS! no no, wait... NEVER do shots of Goldschlager when you haven't eaten since 2:00 and have been walking around AK dehydrating yourself all afternoon!

*pokes head into hell*

Hiya! :wave:

Christy.... I think the trick is to do the Goldschlager BEFORE one ventures into AK... at least thats what I'm gonna do! :slurp: :lol:

What? :veryconfu :lookaroun

It will make AK MORE exciting for me. Bugs Life and Dinosaur should be a trip when Im drunk! :lol: :p ;)

speck76

DMC-12 said:
Hmmm drunkeness on primevil whirl could be interesting. :lol: :hurl:

I have experienced drunkeness on the Tea-cups.......it was like I was not spinning at all (they must have cancelled each other out)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
speck76 said:
I have experienced drunkeness on the Tea-cups.......it was like I was not spinning at all (they must have cancelled each other out)

lol Funny....

It would be fun to get some one drunk and they pass out... and then leave them in a scene in Spaceship Earth... or Ellens Engery..... Imagine waking up to THAT. :lol:

speck76

DMC-12 said:
lol Funny....

It would be fun to get some one drunk and they pass out... and then leave them in a scene in Spaceship Earth... or Ellens Engery..... Imagine waking up to THAT. :lol:

.....as the crap their pants from the Big Bang!!! :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Many of you know, that I tend to take a bit of pride in my flatulence. Over the past 17 years, Linda and I have had some spectacular fart battles.

I don't want to "toot my own horn", but I believe it's safe to say that I generally get the better of those battles. Let's just say that if our bedroom was the middle east, I'd be Israel and Linda would be Palestine.

Maybe it's the death of Yasir Arafat maybe I'm just maturing to the point where a thunderous, window rattling boomer just doesn't seem as funny as it used to . . . whatever the reason, I've decided now might be a good time for unilateral disarmament.

I picked up a bottle of Beano . . .
084095A.jpg

. . . this morning and I intend to use it.

You needn't praise me . . . I'm just a simple man doing my part to make the world a better place.

I'm thinking about making a run for the border this evening.
taco-bell-big.gif

A couple Burrito Supremes should give us an idea how well these things work (a bit like testing if a nuclear weapon has been properly disarmed by wacking it with a hammer).

Wish Linda luck!

darthdarrel

garyhoov said:
Many of you know, that I tend to take a bit of pride in my flatulence. Over the past 17 years, Linda and I have had some spectacular fart battles.

I don't want to "toot my own horn", but I believe it's safe to say that I generally get the better of those battles. Let's just say that if our bedroom was the middle east, I'd be Israel and Linda would be Palestine.

Maybe it's the death of Yasir Arafat maybe I'm just maturing to the point where a thunderous, window rattling boomer just doesn't seem as funny as it used to . . . whatever the reason, I've decided now might be a good time for unilateral disarmament.

I picked up a bottle of Beano . . .
084095A.jpg

. . . this morning and I intend to use it.

You needn't praise me . . . I'm just a simple man doing my part to make the world a better place.

I'm thinking about making a run for the border this evening.
taco-bell-big.gif

A couple Burrito Supremes should give us an idea how well these things work (a bit like testing if a nuclear weapon has been properly disarmed by wacking it with a hammer).

Wish Linda luck!

OMG! :eek: :lol:
*Linda , sending wishes for a fartless night! :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
I couldn't talk Linda into Taco-Bell yesterday, so this evening, at approximately 6:35 PM eastern time, I took a Beano and then had three hard-boiled eggs and a bowl of refried beans. . . not the most appetizing dinner, but larger sacrifices have been made in the name of science.

I'll keep you posted as of approximately 6:55 . . . nothing.

Attachments

• Beano.jpg
    Beano.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 18

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom