Hell 2, The Sequel - No more room in Hell

speck76

being lactose intolerant, I often have Gary's issue. Even with some Lactaid pills, I ate a piece of cream pie yesterday, and my god, my a$$ is on fire today.... :D

To bad I have nobody to share it with!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
10:11 PM - If we had a canary in here, it would have gone feet up about an hour ago.

Not sure how bad it would have been without the Beano, but there's a thick, noxious, acrid, choking cloud in here as I type this.

Being careful not to breathe through my nose as that tends to produce a sensation as if someone has set my nostril hairs afire.

The horror . . . the horror

*Note* Garyhoov is a trained professional who has been farting longer than most of you have been alive. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.

TAC

Cue up scene in Seinfield when Kramer is the carriage horse driver who takes Susan's parents around Central Park. Kramer also feeds the horse Beano (?)....

garyhoov said:
Many of you know, that I tend to take a bit of pride in my flatulence. Over the past 17 years, Linda and I have had some spectacular fart battles.

I don't want to "toot my own horn", but I believe it's safe to say that I generally get the better of those battles. Let's just say that if our bedroom was the middle east, I'd be Israel and Linda would be Palestine.

Maybe it's the death of Yasir Arafat maybe I'm just maturing to the point where a thunderous, window rattling boomer just doesn't seem as funny as it used to . . . whatever the reason, I've decided now might be a good time for unilateral disarmament.

I picked up a bottle of Beano . . .
084095A.jpg

. . . this morning and I intend to use it.

You needn't praise me . . . I'm just a simple man doing my part to make the world a better place.

I'm thinking about making a run for the border this evening.
taco-bell-big.gif

A couple Burrito Supremes should give us an idea how well these things work (a bit like testing if a nuclear weapon has been properly disarmed by wacking it with a hammer).

Wish Linda luck!

speck76

TAC said:
Cue up scene in Seinfield when Kramer is the carriage horse driver who takes Susan's parents around Central Park. Kramer also feeds the horse Beano (?)....

No, he fed the horse beefaroni, which gave the horse major gas......that was a great episode.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom