Hell 2, The Sequel - No more room in Hell

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
DisneyJill said:
So, Gary, any news? I'm on the edge of my seat here. :lookaroun
Well . . . since you asked . . .

From about 9:45 to 10:15, I was pretty unpleasant to be around (nothing unusual there), so I was pretty sure at that point, that the Beano didn't work very well. Still, after what I ate, I would have probably been lethal under normal circumstances. I began to think it may not be a fair test. After all, a perfectly good fire extinguisher can't put out a forest fire.

After about 10:15, it got much better, but my stomach started making very loud "GWUEUERPP, BEWEWEWEWOOOOOOO, BROUOROROUUUU" sounds. Linda was asleep, and I was watching the Eagles game and giggling because the sounds were just so funny. While I was convinced the sounds were leading up to some massive eruption . . . nothing happened. After 10:15 I was actually bearable to be around (well if you can bear to be around really obnoxious but not horrible smelling people).

Linda told a friend at work about my experiment, and the friend suggested I should get a life. Huh! The nerve! She obviously doesn't have any idea of the profound contributions I make to Disney discussion forums.

DisneyJill

garyhoov said:
Linda told a friend at work about my experiment, and the friend suggested I should get a life. Huh! The nerve! She obviously doesn't have any idea of the profound contributions I make to Disney discussion forums.

:eek: The nerve of that woman! To suggest your experiment has no scientific value :lookaroun

TAC

garyhoov said:
Well . . . since you asked . . .

From about 9:45 to 10:15, I was pretty unpleasant to be around (nothing unusual there), so I was pretty sure at that point, that the Beano didn't work very well. Still, after what I ate, I would have probably been lethal under normal circumstances. I began to think it may not be a fair test. After all, a perfectly good fire extinguisher can't put out a forest fire.

After about 10:15, it got much better, but my stomach started making very loud "GWUEUERPP, BEWEWEWEWOOOOOOO, BROUOROROUUUU" sounds. Linda was asleep, and I was watching the Eagles game and giggling because the sounds were just so funny. While I was convinced the sounds were leading up to some massive eruption . . . nothing happened. After 10:15 I was actually bearable to be around (well if you can bear to be around really obnoxious but not horrible smelling people).

Hey Gary, do you still have your appedix ?

A guy I used to work with had your "problem" :lookaroun and after he had his appendix taken out, he always said he lost his "power." :lookaroun

MouseMadness

TAC said:

A guy I used to work with had your "problem" :lookaroun and after he had his appendix taken out, he always said he lost his "power." :lookaroun

Anybody else smell lawsuit here? :lookaroun

(Yes, yes, I know... could just be Gary)

Guy TAC works with: Your honor, my life has been all but destroyed by what this man! *points at doctor* did to me!

Doctor: I saved your life!

Guy TAC works with: DAMMIT MAN, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! You saved my physical being, but you took away my soul! :cry:

:lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
THROW THEM OUT!! THROW THEM OUT NOW!!!!! If you’ve got any icicle lights from last year, don’t even try to untangle them. Those little strands get so hopelessly wound around one another that it will take you forever. What’s that? You say you took time and wrapped them up very carefully last year? YEAH RIGHT, LIKE YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN GETTING THE DAMN THINGS DOWN AND INTO THE ATTIC BEFORE THE TULIPS START SPROUTING.

Of course if you do actually get them untangled . . . THEY WON’T WORK!!! Oh they may look like they work when you plug them in, but wait YOU JUST WAIT once you’ve got them all strung up, you’ll find big sections that went out when you were hanging them and do you think you can find the loose bulb out of all those bulbs? YEAH RIGHT, AND I GUESS YOU CAN TELL ME WHO THE FATHER OF BRITNEY’S BABY IS TOO, CAN’T YOU NOSTRADAMUS?!?!

Bet you’re wishing you bought 10 or 20 boxes when they were on sale last January for $0.50 a box, don’t you? But NOOOOO, you didn’t, did you? Now you’ll have to pay the exorbitant "Manufacturer’s List Price" for the exact same box you could have got for $0.50. All they had to do was put them in the back room for 11 months. 11 MONTHS?!?! Who am I kidding? Don’t tell me you didn’t have Christmas decorations on display around you BEFORE THE KIDS WERE EVEN BACK TO SCHOOL. They probably didn’t even bother putting them in a back room – just hid them under some "Gigli" DVD’s. No one would see them there, would they?

SAVE YOURSELF! JUST THROW THEM IN THE GARBAGE AND THEN KICK THE GARBAGE CAN A FEW TIMES FOR GOOD MEASURE (you can always pick up a new one when you’re out getting lights.

(I'm sorry, I'm a bit on edge, does it show.):lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
TAC said:

:eek: I'd rather let the thing burst if it means I'd lose my gift ( at least the Beano is reversible ).

speck76

garyhoov said:
THROW THEM OUT!! THROW THEM OUT NOW!!!!! If you’ve got any icicle lights from last year, don’t even try to untangle them. Those little strands get so hopelessly wound around one another that it will take you forever. What’s that? You say you took time and wrapped them up very carefully last year? YEAH RIGHT, LIKE YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN GETTING THE DAMN THINGS DOWN AND INTO THE ATTIC BEFORE THE TULIPS START SPROUTING.

Of course if you do actually get them untangled . . . THEY WON’T WORK!!! Oh they may look like they work when you plug them in, but wait YOU JUST WAIT once you’ve got them all strung up, you’ll find big sections that went out when you were hanging them and do you think you can find the loose bulb out of all those bulbs? YEAH RIGHT, AND I GUESS YOU CAN TELL ME WHO THE FATHER OF BRITNEY’S BABY IS TOO, CAN’T YOU NOSTRADAMUS?!?!

Bet you’re wishing you bought 10 or 20 boxes when they were on sale last January for $0.50 a box, don’t you? But NOOOOO, you didn’t, did you? Now you’ll have to pay the exorbitant "Manufacturer’s List Price" for the exact same box you could have got for $0.50. All they had to do was put them in the back room for 11 months. 11 MONTHS?!?! Who am I kidding? Don’t tell me you didn’t have Christmas decorations on display around you BEFORE THE KIDS WERE EVEN BACK TO SCHOOL. They probably didn’t even bother putting them in a back room – just hid them under some "Gigli" DVD’s. No one would see them there, would they?

SAVE YOURSELF! JUST THROW THEM IN THE GARBAGE AND THEN KICK THE GARBAGE CAN A FEW TIMES FOR GOOD MEASURE (you can always pick up a new one when you’re out getting lights.

I get the swag lights....throw them out every year and buy new sets, and even though I only need 2 sets, I always buy 4, because if the are already tangled before I get them out of the box, they too go away.

Irrawaddy Erik

garyhoov said:

So Gary I guess I shouldn't ask if you want to come help put the lights up on my house? :lookaroun

tigsmom

Lost all of our lights last year in an ice storm right after New Year. We didn't bother to replace them this year. We got a blow up Winnie the Pooh, Tigger & Eyore this year and some rope lights for the front porch. My DH never did like hanging off the peak of the roof trying to get the lights up anyway.

speck76

I am bored as hell today.......traffic sucks around my place since I live near a major mall, and I have nothing to do.

Gary.....can I borrow the dwarf ? :lookaroun

DisneyJill

speck76 said:
I am bored as hell today.......traffic sucks around my place since I live near a major mall, and I have nothing to do.

:rolleyes: Can't you see Gary has enough problems today without you bothering him for ?!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
speck76 said:

:lol: Ah yes! Thanks for putting it into perspective. After all, no matter how bad things get, there's still always dwarf .

(My apologies to those who don't get the reference. Please just imagine the worst and move on)

figmentmom

garyhoov said:

GARY!!! Your secret is out...YOU'RE the guy who sings "rigging up the lights" on that Bob Rivers Comedy Group Christmas classic "The Twelve Pains of Christmas!" :lol:

Figment1986

Hey... why are we back here..., I thopught we were allowed to leave and go home for the holday season.... and let the aliens roam hell...

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
I just want everybody to know that this morning, when the Mickey alarm went off, Linda said (and I quote): "I'm going to kill Mickey . . . no, wait, I have a better idea, I'm going to go to Disney World, kill myself and make it look like Mickey did it."

I just want this on the record in case anything happens.:lookaroun

On the unrelated Hell front, Ryan always has tons of kids over drinking my Vanilla Coke by the gallon, and eating frozen pizzas like they were Tic-Tacs. I've told Ryan that I want to see some return on my investment, so I'm going to begin roasting up his friends and eating them . . . problem is, most of them are skinny and scrawny. I've asked him to start choosing chubbier, more tender friends who are well marbled with fat.

TAC

garyhoov said:
I just want everybody to know that this morning, when the Mickey alarm went off, Linda said (and I quote): "I'm going to kill Mickey . . . no, wait, I have a better idea, I'm going to go to Disney World, kill myself and make it look like Mickey did it."

I just want this on the record in case anything happens.:lookaroun

Gary, in the future, please tell me when you are going to post something so funny that I spit my drink onto my monitor. Jeez! :lol:

Well, does that now mean that she will go with you on your next trip? :D

Lil'mermaid

garyhoov said:
On the unrelated Hell front, Ryan always has tons of kids over drinking my Vanilla Coke by the gallon, and eating frozen pizzas like they were Tic-Tacs. I've told Ryan that I want to see some return on my investment, so I'm going to begin roasting up his friends and eating them . . . problem is, most of them are skinny and scrawny. I've asked him to start choosing chubbier, more tender friends who are well marbled with fat.

Aren't you on a diet though?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom