Hell 2, The Sequel - No more room in Hell

Connor002

garyhoov said:
Now Ryan knows that when a man loves a woman very, very much, he sometimes goes down to the store and gets a pound of butter and a pair of rubber gloves . . . :lookaroun

:lookaroun Hmmm... :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
MouseMadness said:
OH NO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, if it's bad you told us, is it REALLY bad that we're telling our friends and family? :lookaroun :eek:

Bad? . . . "OH NO YOU DIDN'T" is a mating call in the Hoover household.:lookaroun

MouseMadness

You've reminded me... the thing with Kaitlyn and her friends is the "OH NO YOU DI'N'T" you know, where they leave out the last "D" in "didn't" AAAAAAAARGH It drives me insaaaaaaaane!

I know, I know... tip of the iceburg :cry: (iceberg? neither one looks right)

*shrug*

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
MouseMadness said:
You've reminded me... the thing with Kaitlyn and her friends is the "OH NO YOU DI'N'T" you know, where they leave out the last "D" in "didn't" AAAAAAAARGH It drives me insaaaaaaaane!

I know, I know... tip of the iceburg :cry: (iceberg? neither one looks right)

*shrug*

Linda just does hers like a typical, middle-aged, white woman. She doesn't accent the "DIDN'T" or use any head bobs or hand gestures.

It is, sometimes, accompanied by a pinching of the nose and a furious fanning gesture though.:lookaroun

Bucks4WDW

I'mmmmmm Back. Did Hell miss me?

Sorry about the name change, I thought this one had a more 'hellish' ring to it. Of course, it has a double meaning. I need to save some $ for WDW, hence Bucks4WDW. Sorry it had the conotations of a past member who shall remain nameless. . .

MouseMadness

garyhoov said:
Linda just does hers like a typical, middle-aged, white woman. She doesn't accent the "DIDN'T" or use any head bobs or hand gestures.

It is, sometimes, accompanied by a pinching of the nose and a furious fanning gesture though.:lookaroun

:dazzle: The fact that she doesn't faint right over tells a lot about how strong a person she is.

:p

And Kaitlyn's Oh no you di'n't comes complete with the head swirl and waving index finger. :rolleyes: Kaitlyn, m'love, you grew up in northwest Ohio and Kansas City. You are so white you could glow in the dark. Please, enough.

:lol: :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
dandaman said:
Just checking in on hell. :wave:

Now, what's this about butter and gloves...? :lookaroun

It's probably more interesting to leave it to your imagination.

I didn't even remember posting that story, but I just ran a search using a certain keyword that only people familiar with the story would know, and there it was.

It's in the Premium Member Lounge though, so not everyone will have access.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Irrawaddy Erik said:
'cause you have so many? :lookaroun

:lol:

Chances are it's one of her girl's birthdays RIGHT NOW.

Quick Christy, which one is it? Did you get a cake?!?!?!

Don't hang around here . . . GET SHOPPING!:lol:

Irrawaddy Erik

garyhoov said:
:lol:

Chances are it's one of her girl's birthdays RIGHT NOW.

Quick Christy, which one is it? Did you get a cake?!?!?!

Don't hang around here . . . GET SHOPPING!:lol:
Yea the odds are better that it's one of theirs birthday rather than not :lookaroun

MouseMadness

Irrawaddy Erik said:
'cause you have so many? :lookaroun

No! :mad: For your information, there are only THREE, hmph!
transparentraspberry.gif

Four! :lookaroun

Just trying to keep you all on your toes. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom