Hell 2, The Sequel - No more room in Hell

Shaman

Hell thread has risen!!!

...and other threads are buried...

You know what really "grinds my gears"? People looking for handouts instead of dealing with their problems in a sane and mature manner...I mean sure, go ahead and be an attention , but don't USE your child...or or or...how 'bout them obsessive liar types....that come up with all sorts of stories to impress the crowd.

The weirdest bit is...attention whores actually think people give a flip.

*warms up the bus' engine*

So anyone done anything hell-worthy lately....huh sinners? :lookaroun

figmentmom

Hell thread has risen!!!

You know what really "grinds my gears"? People looking for handouts instead of dealing with their problems in a sane and mature manner...I mean sure, go ahead and be an attention , but don't USE your child...or or or...how 'bout them obsessive liar types....that come up with all sorts of stories to impress the crowd.

*hops on the bus* :wave:

maggiegrace1

:eek: My pure little Snow White thinks unpure thoughts?!!!! Now if you said you had impure thoughts, well, then... heck yeah! :kiss: :fork: :fork: :fork:
:fork:

Always making fun of me..........:(
Good thing my unpure thoughts are not about you!...HMPH!

:kiss:

dopey

:fork:

Always making fun of me..........:(
Good thing my unpure thoughts are not about you!...HMPH!

:kiss:

Only because I love you.

It's OK if you don't have any unpure thoughts about me. You're probably too busy having those impure thoughts about me. :kiss:

MouseMadness

Hell thread has risen!!!

I'm not sure how you use your kid to get attention for yourself... :lookaroun

When I had mine, it was almost as if I disappeared! :ROFLOL: :lookaroun

MouseMadness

Jealous? Nooooo :lol:

I've never been one for the spotlight :shrug:

Long live the hell thread! :king: :sohappy:

WHere's Gary with some hell-icious stories? :(

Gary, dont' make me get the chickens after you... you know the birds are on the verge of taking over the world!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Jealous? Nooooo :lol:

I've never been one for the spotlight

Long live the hell thread! :king: :sohappy:

WHere's Gary with some hell-icious stories? :(

Gary, dont' make me get the chickens after you... you know the birds are on the verge of taking over the world!

Sorry, there's not much going on:shrug: :eek:

Linda's in Europe with her mother.

. . . Oh, wait a minute. There was something that will send us to Hell.

We went to Linda's brother's wedding last weekend, and at the reception, the priest gave a little blessing . . .

. . . and then . . .

. . . started singing:lookaroun

He was singing something to the tune of "Eidelweiss" . . .

It was something like:

God is good
God is great
Oh, how much we adore thee . . . :lookaroun

. . . so that's got me feeling a little . . . giggly.

I'm resisting, but I'm looking at Ryan (who is to my right) and he's got his arm pressed against his sleeve. I'm giving him a stern, fatherly "you better not laugh" look at him . . . which is VERY difficult when you're on the verge of losing it.

Then, from behind me, I hear Linda's sister break into a loud guffaw (we were at a circular table and she was to my left, but I was looking at Ryan and she was behind me), . . . which just broke the dam and our whole table broke out laughing.:lookaroun

Ryan blames Linda's sister. He says he was looking at her and she made him laugh. She blames him. . .

. . . but bottom line is we're just a bunch of inconsiderate louts.:eek:

maggiegrace1

Sorry, there's not much going on

Linda's in Europe with her mother.

. . . Oh, wait a minute. There was something that will send us to Hell.

We went to Linda's brother's wedding last weekend, and at the reception, the priest gave a little blessing . . .

. . . and then . . .

. . . started singing:lookaroun

He was singing something to the tune of "Eidelweiss" . . .

It was something like:

God is good
God is great
Oh, how much we adore thee . . . :lookaroun

. . . so that's got me feeling a little . . . giggly.

I'm resisting, but I'm looking at Ryan (who is to my right) and he's got his arm pressed against his sleeve. I'm giving him a stern, fatherly "you better not laugh" look at him . . . which is VERY difficult when you're on the verge of losing it.

Then, from behind me, I hear Linda's sister break into a loud guffaw (we were at a circular table and she was to my left, but I was looking at Ryan and she was behind me), . . . which just broke the dam and our whole table broke out laughing.:lookaroun

Ryan blames Linda's sister. He says he was looking at her and she made him laugh. She blames him. . .

. . . but bottom line is we're just a bunch on inconsiderate louts.:eek:
:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

My family will be joining you all in Hell also...
we did something like that last month..but...it was at a funeral...:eek: :( :lookaroun

We could not help it...It was my brother,sister and me...and we cannot help it that people do not know how to dress:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom