Hell 2, The Sequel - No more room in Hell

Shaman

garyhoov said:
So I got home from work Monday and, sure enough, the wreath was hanging up again. The hook was still where I left it, but Ryan found another one in the attic (if you're like me, you buy one nearly every year because you can't find the one from last year when you need it).

I took it down again and hid the hook with the first one.

Tonight I got home AND THERE IT WAS AGAIN.:brick:

He found the third (and hopefully final) hook in the attic. Linda mentioned that she found the other two hooks when she was cleaning, but left them where they were. As I went downstairs to take the wreath down, I heard Linda calling Ryan. I assumed it was to tell him where the hooks where (remember, you're not paranoid if people really are plotting against you).

I hid all three hooks in a new hiding place and a little while later, I had the following conversation:

Me: Well I took it down and hid all the hooks.

Linda: Where'd you hide them.

Me: Oh no. I'm not telling you. You'll tell the boy.

Linda: Why would you think I'd do that?

Me: Because you told him where the other two were.

Linda: Why do you think that?

Me: Because Ryan told me.

Linda: Doh! Well I guess he shot himself in the foot then, didn't he?

Me: Ha! He didn't tell me anything, but you just confirmed it!

Linda: Doh!

I should have known better than to reproduce. The World doesn't really need 2 of me.:lol:

O M G! :lol::lol::lol:

tigsmom

garyhoov said:
So I got home from work Monday and, sure enough, the wreath was hanging up again. The hook was still where I left it, but Ryan found another one in the attic (if you're like me, you buy one nearly every year because you can't find the one from last year when you need it).

I took it down again and hid the hook with the first one.

Tonight I got home AND THERE IT WAS AGAIN.:brick:

He found the third (and hopefully final) hook in the attic. Linda mentioned that she found the other two hooks when she was cleaning, but left them where they were. As I went downstairs to take the wreath down, I heard Linda calling Ryan. I assumed it was to tell him where the hooks where (remember, you're not paranoid if people really are plotting against you).

I hid all three hooks in a new hiding place and a little while later, I had the following conversation:

Me: Well I took it down and hid all the hooks.

Linda: Where'd you hide them.

Me: Oh no. I'm not telling you. You'll tell the boy.

Linda: Why would you think I'd do that?

Me: Because you told him where the other two were.

Linda: Why do you think that?

Me: Because Ryan told me.

Linda: Doh! Well I guess he shot himself in the foot then, didn't he?

Me: Ha! He didn't tell me anything, but you just confirmed it!

Linda: Doh!

I should have known better than to reproduce. The World doesn't really need 2 of me.:lol:

OMG!!!! Gary I love you!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nemo14

Gary, don't you find it a little scarey that this "boy" will be taking care of you in your old age?!!! :lol:

MouseMadness

Erika said:
LMAO Gary

I share your stories with my MIL sometimes... they get her through the workday :lol:

I share my favorites...

:lookaroun

05-butter.jpg

gloves.jpg

:eek: :lol: :lookaroun

OMG that first picture is so big :lol: Mmmmm, butter :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
MouseMadness said:
I share my favorites...

:lookaroun

:eek: :lol: :lookaroun

OMG that first picture is so big :lol: Mmmmm, butter :lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a feeling no one else besides you, me or Linda gets that one.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
Gary, don't you find it a little scarey that this "boy" will be taking care of you in your old age?!!! :lol:

I've already told him I expect him to change my diapers . . . and I intend to eat a lot of Mexican food.:slurp:

Bucks4WDW

garyhoov said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a feeling no one else besides you, me or Linda gets that one.

A big ol tub of butter and rubber gloves. . . I am not sure I want to get the meaning of that one :zipit:

Except, this is hell ain't it

figmentmom

dandaman said:
I can't wait until we have to take care of the senile I-Moms when they get put in the home. :rolleyes:

We'll be easy to amuse, darlin'. Pop a couple of Disney DVD's in the player, pour the gin and tonics, and we'll be good to go. ;)

Connor002

figmentmom said:
We'll be easy to amuse, darlin'. Pop a couple of Disney DVD's in the player, pour the gin and tonics, and we'll be good to go. ;)

:lookaroun :lookaroun

*Gives Mary a glass of gin*

:lookaroun :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Semi-temporary victory!

When I got home tonight, there was no wreath on the door (though Ryan vows it won't last.)

I was showing the posts on here to Linda. I told her to read through the comments because I wanted to see what she would say - (as I type this she's sitting here saying: What are you telling them now?) - when she saw the rubber gloves and butter.

When she saw it she said: "OH NO YOU DIDN'T!" in a voice loud enough to make Ryan come running to see what all the fuss was about, so I explained it to him.

Now Ryan knows that when a man loves a woman very, very much, he sometimes goes down to the store and gets a pound of butter and a pair of rubber gloves . . . :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom