Hell 2, The Sequel - No more room in Hell

Computer Magic

garyhoov said:
She told Ryan: "Remember, Dad's birthday is in a few months."

To which he replied. Well if you plan to do anything evil or malicious . . . count me in.
Count me in as well...Maybe I can discuss options with them in WDW :lol: :lookaroun

WDWScottieBoy

garyhoov said:
She told Ryan: "Remember, Dad's birthday is in a few months."

Does Linda not realize it is STILL your birthday? No reason to wait and be hellish in a couple of months when she could do it daily! :lol:

I found that cake quite hilarious and I am :sohappy: you got this thread going again.

:wave:

figmentmom

Erika said:
:lol: PMLers, look at it anyway, the added material is soooo worth it :lol:

Hilarious as usual, Gary... nobody does a trip report quite like you.

*figmentmom wipes tears out of eyes* Now THAT'S a trip report!!! :lol:

dandaman

Just read Gary's TR... :lol:

P.S. Wouls someone care to explain to me what on Earth this thread is about?

Nothing? O.K. :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Here's another story for you.

I always take down the Christmas decorations by New Years. Linda and Ryan think that's too soon.

About two weeks ago I noticed that I had forgot to take down the wreath from the door. I took it down, and felt sort of stupid for missing it since I go in and out the Garage door. Ryan goes in and out the front door where it was hanging every day.

Me: So didn't you notice the wreath was still on the door?

Ryan: Yeah, but I wasn't going to say anything, because I knew you'd take it down you evil Grinch you.

So I was pulling out the other day, and I saw it was back up again.

I'm going to go take it down now and see if I can find a good hiding place. I have a feeling I'm going to find it on the door in July.:lol:

MouseMadness

Kaitlyn likes the "tree hugger" picture. :lol:

I had to scroll superfast past the Clydesdales, though. :lookaroun Something I dont' care to explain to the kids. :lol: :lookaroun

Uponastar

garyhoov said:

I always take down the Christmas decorations by New Years. Linda and Ryan think that's too soon.

About two weeks ago I noticed that I had forgot to take down the wreath from the door. I took it down, and felt sort of stupid for missing it since I go in and out the Garage door. Ryan goes in and out the front door where it was hanging every day.

Ryan: Yeah, but I wasn't going to say anything, because I knew you'd take it down you evil Grinch you.

I'm going to go take it down now and see if I can find a good hiding place. I have a feeling I'm going to find it on the door in July.:lol:

Too funny! :lol:

Nemo14

I finally read your trip report, Gary - I laughed, I cried, it moved me!

In reference to the wreath story, we had some neighbors a few years back who didn't exactly keep up with yard work. At Christmas, they hung this horribly gaudy Santa face on their chimney and lit it up every night well into February, and never took it down. So 4th of July we lit it up for the neighborhood, and they thought we all loved it! :brick::brick::brick:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
I finally read your trip report, Gary - I laughed, I cried, it moved me!

In reference to the wreath story, we had some neighbors a few years back who didn't exactly keep up with yard work. At Christmas, they hung this horribly gaudy Santa face on their chimney and lit it up every night well into February, and never took it down. So 4th of July we lit it up for the neighborhood, and they thought we all loved it! :brick::brick::brick:

:lol:

Update on the wreath. I took it down, and realizing it was too big to easily hide, I decided to instead hide the hook. As I was looking around for a hiding place, Ryan caught me, realized what I was up to, snatched the hook and ran away to hide it himself. I had a pretty good idea of where he hid it, but I pretended not to have any idea.

This morning, after he left for school, I found it and hid it again.:lol:

Nemo14

garyhoov said:
:lol:

Update on the wreath. I took it down, and realizing it was too big to easily hide, I decided to instead hide the hook. As I was looking around for a hiding place, Ryan caught me, realized what I was up to, snatched the hook and ran away to hide it himself. I had a pretty good idea of where he hid it, but I pretended not to have any idea.

Did you leave a ransom note?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
Did you leave a ransom note?

:lol: Ooooh, good idea. He'll probably beat me to it though. I expect him to try to hang it up when he gets home, and I'll still be at work.

Nemo14

garyhoov said:
:lol: Ooooh, good idea. He'll probably beat me to it though. I expect him to try to hang it up when he gets home, and I'll still be at work.
well, maybe he'll get detention or something, so you can beat him home!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
garyhoov said:

garyhoov said:

So I got home from work Monday and, sure enough, the wreath was hanging up again. The hook was still where I left it, but Ryan found another one in the attic (if you're like me, you buy one nearly every year because you can't find the one from last year when you need it).

I took it down again and hid the hook with the first one.

Tonight I got home AND THERE IT WAS AGAIN.:brick:

He found the third (and hopefully final) hook in the attic. Linda mentioned that she found the other two hooks when she was cleaning, but left them where they were. As I went downstairs to take the wreath down, I heard Linda calling Ryan. I assumed it was to tell him where the hooks where (remember, you're not paranoid if people really are plotting against you).

I hid all three hooks in a new hiding place and a little while later, I had the following conversation:

Me: Well I took it down and hid all the hooks.

Linda: Where'd you hide them.

Me: Oh no. I'm not telling you. You'll tell the boy.

Linda: Why would you think I'd do that?

Me: Because you told him where the other two were.

Linda: Why do you think that?

Me: Because Ryan told me.

Linda: Doh! Well I guess he shot himself in the foot then, didn't he?

Me: Ha! He didn't tell me anything, but you just confirmed it!

Linda: Doh!

I should have known better than to reproduce. The World doesn't really need 2 of me.:lol:

tigsmom

Erika said:
:lol: PMLers, look at it anyway, the added material is soooo worth it :lol:

Hilarious as usual, Gary... nobody does a trip report quite like you.

Thank god because I don't think I can take it! :lol::lol::lol: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom