Hell 2, The Sequel - No more room in Hell

Safari Giraffe

figmentmom said:
:rolleyes:

Why are guys such wimps about this stuff? Women go for annual gyno checkups, and it's no big deal.

Because as Kramer on Seinfeld says: "There will be no inserting of anything into that area down there". (An episode where he is constipated and ponders the thought of an enema--which he later describes as "wet and wild").

I love Seinfeld!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
So I was driving home this evening, and I saw a chopper cruising ahead of me. As I got a little closer, I saw it was a woman in her late 50's early 60's, so I thought: "Cool! You go grandma!"

She had a sleeveless shirt, and as I passed, I could see that she had loose, saggy arm skin that was flapping like crazy in the wind like a flag.

MouseMadness

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DisneyJill

garyhoov said:
So I was driving home this evening, and I saw a chopper cruising ahead of me. As I got a little closer, I saw it was a woman in her late 50's early 60's, so I thought: "Cool! You go grandma!"

She had a sleeveless shirt, and as I passed, I could see that she had loose, saggy arm skin that was flapping like crazy in the wind like a flag.

:zipit: :lol: :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
SIR90210 said:
Does this thread have any objective other than having a post count of 666?

Actually, that was the objective of the first "Hell" thread. The objectives of this thread are threefold:

1. World Peace
2. Eradication of genital warts
3. Finding the recipe for the perfect appletini

DisneyJill

garyhoov said:
Actually, that was the objective of the first "Hell" thread. The objectives of this thread are threefold:

1. World Peace
2. Eradication of genital warts
3. Finding the recipe for the perfect appletini

Some of which sound easier than the others. World peace shouldn't be a problem. :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
DisneyJill said:
Some of which sound easier than the others. World peace shouldn't be a problem. :lookaroun

Oh, I think we've pretty much got that one nailed. Another post or two should do it.

MouseMadness

garyhoov said:
Oh, I think we've pretty much got that one nailed. Another post or two should do it.

*checks watch*

*checks thread*

Aaaaaaaaand yes!! World peace has been achieved!! :sohappy: Somehow I always knew it would be me to do it! :eek:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
MouseMadness said:
*checks watch*

*checks thread*

Aaaaaaaaand yes!! World peace has been achieved!! :sohappy: Somehow I always knew it would be me to do it! :eek:

. . . and of course if it doesn't "stick" we'll know who to blame now.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom