garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
I AM NOT KIDDING ABOUT THIS

repeat

We saw a set of these:

flamingo.jpg

7 Foot tall inflatable flamingos at our local nursery yesterday and . . .

LINDA WANTS TO GET THEM!:brick:

tigsmom

garyhoov said:

repeat

We saw a set of these:

flamingo.jpg

z7shysterical.gif

They could come in very useful, you know.

TAC

Several years ago, when we were looking at houses, we did a walk-though of a house. We liked it, but then we took a drive around the neighborhood. One house had a plastic flamingo and a plastic palm tree. Not to mention the cars up on blocks, etc. Decided NOT to buy the house. :lookaroun

garyhoov said:

repeat

We saw a set of these:

DisneyJill

garyhoov said:

repeat

We saw a set of these:

flamingo.jpg

I kinda dig them :lookaroun

Figment1986

Wow.. my bar is running itself... Time for some sleep.... in the "comfy chair" with the "comfy pillows" and the "warm milk" and the "soft music"....

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
The birds are up to something.

This evening, while I was stuck in slow moving traffic, three different birds at three different times, came swooping and weaving through the cars flying just feet away from many of them.

I'm not sure if there's much we can do about it. With their vast air-superiority we don't have much of a chance, but, when the revolution comes, remember who told you about it first.

. . . However, I MAKE THIS VOW, here before all of you tonight - when the birds start erecting statues to their glorious bird leaders, I WILL, as long as there is still breath in my body . . . p00p on them.

MouseMadness

LMAO!! :lol: Oh my....

Okay, so it's weird you bring up birds, because we've noticed a lot of... dead ones... :lookaroun around. In fact, Andy hit one in his car, and it got stuck, and he had the nerve to make ME get it out! :mad: :lol: (Something doesn't seem right here, does it?) He was totally weirded out by it, but it had been a REALLY bad week, so I just got the bird out and let it go. :lol: I was kinda upset to find out that the bird was stuck where the hood opens... I thought that it opened in a different part, and rather than popping the hood and the bird dropping out, I had to tug on the poor thing. :( (Gary, please don't let your "We're mad as hell, and we're not going to take it anymore!" birds hear I did that!) :eek:

WDWScottieBoy

I've noticed the same thing lately. This is really weird. I swear every day I have almost a dozen birds come within milliseconds of me hitting them. Are they trying to say they're better than cars and can take on anything? I'm just waiting for one to hit my windshield and bounce onto an oncoming car's windshield or vice-versa. It has been very strange lately with this whole thing. Just yesterday I noticed a robin's egg in the middle of the yard far from a tree broken. It must have been pretty windy or those birds are just coming out of nowhere now. :lol:

figmentmom

Oooh, back in hell!

(...well, at least it's warm...it's FREEZING up here, and it's mid-May, for crying out loud!) :mad:

Christy, I can't believe Andy made YOU get the bird! :eek:

MouseMadness

:cry: :lol:

Well, Mary, it WAS a really weird week... for him, not so much for me. He had said he felt "surrounded by death." :( So, I didn't put up too much fuss. (He does make me squish my own spiders, though... unpardonable!)

And yes, that's exactly how it looked, Scott. :( Except it was stuck in a big ol' F-150. The birds shouldn't pick a fight with that truck. :lol:

WDWScottieBoy

Hi Jer! Welcome to Hell!

We are having an attack of birds this week, just like the Hitchcock movie.

I said c*ck, :lol:

I guess that's not a good thing. Should I not be listening to my Christian CDs while being here? :lookaroun

MouseMadness

Tell the birds that for the brief period of time I was crazy enough to actually OWN one, I almost NEVER made him stay in his cage!! :lookaroun

I was his favorite. :king: Which is odd, because I hated the darn thing. :lol: :eek:

Yes, you tell the birds, and I'll just be hiding somewhere, waiting to hear their reply.

WDWScottieBoy

Christy, I know what you mean. Melissa has 3 birds and they are never at their cage either. One of them talks, sings and does about everything else, so you probably know what we go through everyday.

Just be aware of the weirdness of birds outside right now. :lol:

Maybe since I'm not a bird fan that much they hate me and are trying to get me for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom