Have you noticed a lot of Illinois Disney fans?

DisneyCP2000

For all you folks who know about CLTV...
Did you notice that they play Tapestry in the background in some of the CLTV ads? Are they in any way related to Disney?

mandib

I guess that I belong in this little group. I'm from Lyons. Right next to Brookfield w/the zoo. lol Go there so much I 4get that people actually like to visit there! lol

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by mandib
I guess that I belong in this little group. I'm from Lyons. Right next to Brookfield w/the zoo. lol Go there so much I 4get that people actually like to visit there! lol

Ohhh Ohhhh Brookfield Zoooo (cheezy commercial).
As we all know Animal Kingdom's Nahtazu....
as for brookfield ItsaZu! :lol: (not to be confused with Isuzu :rolleyes: )

EpcoTim

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
Did you notice that they play Tapestry in the background in some of the CLTV ads? Are they in any way related to Disney?

No, theyre are owned by WGN, or its parent company.

Erika

Ohhh Ohhhh Brookfield Zoooo (cheezy commercial).
As we all know Animal Kingdom's Nahtazu....
as for brookfield ItsaZu! :lol: (not to be confused with Isuzu :rolleyes: )

Ooooh, you just reminded me of those Lincoln Park Zoo commercials from at least 10 years ago. Remember with the singing cartoon animals wearing sunglasses? And it ended with "Lincoln Park Zooo-OOOOOOOO My kiiind o' zooooo"

DisneyCP2000

Hey folks...the TASTE is on! Yay, and for once it's not searing hot outside :eek: . This is the first time i've ever heard of the taste of chicago during a cool summer?!?!? It's usually 95 degrees with 100% humidity. Enjoy the weather while it lasts. :lol:

Erika...don't forget your jacket.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

Wow.... I did not know that... I think they might pay a royalty fee on the music bed... not certain... which ads are they? The in house Promos for CLTV itself? Or in ads produced for clients/advertisers? :confused:

DMC-12

Hey folks...the TASTE is on! Yay, and for once it's not searing hot outside :eek: . This is the first time i've ever heard of the taste of chicago during a cool summer?!?!? It's usually 95 degrees with 100% humidity. Enjoy the weather while it lasts. :lol:

Erika...don't forget your jacket.

I was going to go in my midday break today... but I was tired and went home instead... I might go sometime next week... I wanna try the Ostrich burger and a slice of Eli's mudpie cheesecake.. I think it is... not sure what they call it... :) :slurp:

DMC-12

Originally posted by Erika
I'm wearing a tank top and shorts @$$

GO YOU! :lol: Its nice out today... but the sky cannot seem to make up its mind.... gray and overcast for 20 min... then sunny and blue skys for the next 20 min... :)

Dwarful

Originally posted by DMC-12
GO YOU! :lol: Its nice out today... but the sky cannot seem to make up its mind.... gray and overcast for 20 min... then sunny and blue skys for the next 20 min... :)

ah so your saying its a typical midwest day? one minute nice and the next its 100+ w/ozone warnings on tv, dont you just love the midwest weather? mosquitoes, monkey pox, west nile, heat waves where the newscasters keep track of deaths due to the heat, like we can control the weather

DMC-12

Originally posted by Dwarful
ah so your saying its a typical midwest day? one minute nice and the next its 100+ w/ozone warnings on tv, dont you just love the midwest weather? mosquitoes, monkey pox, west nile, heat waves where the newscasters keep track of deaths due to the heat, like we can control the weather

Ah... and dont forget every newscast now has a live shot of a reporter with a Mob scene behind them at the Taste now....:lol: It was fun watching Roz Varon stuffing her food hole the other morning :lol: ;)

Nansafan

Originally posted by DMC-12
Ah... and dont forget every newscast now has a live shot of a reporter with a Mob scene behind them at the Taste now....:lol: It was fun watching Roz Varon stuffing her food hole the other morning :lol: ;)

Did you see her trying to ride one of those Segway things? I thought she was going to "break her neck". (Sorry, I'm a mom, I had to say that.)

DMC-12

Hey Eric... I just noticed something last night... I was listening to Newsradio 780... and some real estate company was using Illuminations RoE as his music bed... it was a 60 second spot talking about some huge office space now avail. to lease downtown... If I hear it again I will post the name of the company...

It just struck me as odd... and I think some people are using the music w/o Disneys permission in commercial production material. HUGE No-No!

DMC-12

Originally posted by EpcoTim
Heres the Chicagoan Ahole saying of the day....."how bout this heat, cant wait for september"

:lol:
If I hear "Hot nuff for ya?" one more friggin time... someones gonna die :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom