Have you ever taken a picture and examined people in the background.

MGMBoy

When I was a kid my sister and I would follow families around and work our way into the background of their pictures. Not doing anything obnoxious or distracting, just be in the crowd. (Maybe looking at something at the merchandise stand behind them or the back of our heads as we were "sightseeing".) It was fun. :)

JasonP

:lol::lol:

Cool idea, unkadug!

"Mom, that guy behind me keeps poking me with that stick. If he does it again, I'm throwing my water bottle at him."

I think she's saying, "Mom, Why is there a blind man at a fireworks show?"

(i'm going to a fiery place for that one)

cococola44

indishow1.jpg

joanna71985

Girl on far right, "They said to act enthusiastic. What the heck does that mean? Is this enthusiastic ?"
:hammer: I couldn't come up with anything clever.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

LOL omg i love indy, they make you do the craziest stuff

i am actually in that picture

second girl on the left towards the back with the

"omg look at my face! EEEWWW" look

Aww, you look fine.:lol:

But isn't it so much fun! I got picked as an extra too, but I was by myself so I didn't get any show pictures of me (though I did get one with Indy:D).

No, I take that back. A guest took one photo while sitting in the stands. But that is it.

VT GAL

LOVE the thread - my friends and I started the tradition of taking "awkward pictures" - posing in front of people doing the strangest things or wearing the craziest things. Now we have to take at least a few every trip. Here are some highlights:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

My husband and I are TOTALLY going to do this on our next trip!!! We were both laughing so hard it hurt, because you see crazy things and you feel like that....but to take a picture of it is even better!!!

Hammer1310

Got this one in Monsters Inc this Jan. The girl in the back worries me....

100_0044.jpg

Me, my girfriend and our best friend went in '07 and split up at MK so he could take photos for a while. Little did we know he also spied on us. It was the second Pirate and Princess so that's me in the hat.....the pirate hat, yeah.

MagicKingdom01-26-07019.jpg

wdwmomof3

My husband and I are TOTALLY going to do this on our next trip!!! We were both laughing so hard it hurt, because you see crazy things and you feel like that....but to take a picture of it is even better!!!

We are going to do this too!!:ROFLOL:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Ok, I know these guys are my friends (in the band) but they were performing live on the West End Stage (RIP) when this photo was taken...

image055.jpg

kcw

I pretty much love the expression of the lady in the pink shirt... the best part is that when you look at about 4 pictures that were all taken in succession, her face gets more confused/disgusted in each one!!

DSC_0122.jpg

I pretty much love the expression of the lady in the pink shirt... the best part is that when you look at about 4 pictures that were all taken in succession, her face gets more confused/disgusted in each one!!

DSC_0122.jpg
Or maybe she is just wishing she was the one hugging Pluto? :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom