Have you ever taken a picture and examined people in the background.

echoreyn

well, while we're playing 'give the picture a caption'....... "sarah, you gotta go ask that CM where the nearest restroom is, I really gotta go!!"

:ROFLOL:Wow, that's exactly what it looks like! Imagine my surprise when my castle-related scenery picture had these people in the foreground!

252404786_kgmgs-X2.jpg

here's one my brother turned around and took as we were waiting for the fireworks to start.

I see all the participants are getting ready for nightly the Main Street Stroller race!!

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
haha ya I thought about taking a whack at him, but somehow "ooo apparently that woman didn't find the nearest bathroom quick enough" didn't seem too nice... :lookaroun

edit-

which is most likely.... but the real question....who is he talking to?!?!?

Looks to me like the woman walking in front of him who looks none too happy with him, and won't even wait for him :lol:

ccmuffin2

I'll Keep that game going !!!
the man and the woman to the right ... " Now that we left Animal Kingdom after you got wet on Kali River Rapids .. What ride are you choosing we ride next ? . And when are we gonna ride Everest like you said we could ? "
DisneyWorld2007-MagicKingdom-behind.jpg

themarchhare

LOVE the thread - my friends and I started the tradition of taking "awkward pictures" - posing in front of people doing the strangest things or wearing the craziest things. Now we have to take at least a few every trip. Here are some highlights:

awkward1.jpg

This is the one that started it all - notice the 13/14 year-old girl to the left of my friend. This is in line for ToT.

awkward2.jpg

We're not really sure what this guy was doing but the poor guy did have some pit stains. In line for Test Track.

awkward3.jpg

Obviously I had just gotten soaked on Splash Mountain. This is in line for Pirates. I'm not really sure how this girl was able to walk with those suspenders?

awkward4.jpg

This gal was wearing her "Pi Day" shirt with pride on the teacups!

awkward5.jpg

This was during the Food and Wine Festival of this past year. There was an Oklahoma exhibit in the middle of World Showcase which featured Native American Dancers. 3 of the dancers were very lively and into it but for some reason this guy just didn't have the groove; therefore, my friend took a picture with him.

awkward6.jpg

While in line for Everest, the guy in the brown shirt would NOT STOP STARING at us. And he had a very creepy stare.

awkward7.jpg

Finally, none of us are in this picture but I just wanted to share my favorite costume that I saw at MNSSHP this past year. Jedi with baby Yoda!

EPCOT.nut

The 2 CMs in the lower right were having a very animated discussion when I took this photo - is that a 2-fingered point?

Also the people in the middle of the pic are holding kids almost as big as they are! :confused:
2255273534_1407dfc99c.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

You know how on your trip there's always "that family" or "that person" that you see or interact with at the start of your trip (on the airport tram, at hotel check-in,e tc) and then you see them EVERYWHERE the rest of the trip?

I've always wanted to go into a park and find a random family that looks like they're the sort to be taking a lot of pics. Follow them around all day, and then try and get myself into the background of as many of their photos as I can. Not necessarily posing for the camera, but make it look like I just randomly was in the background. Wear a bright colored shirt. Then you have to wonder what that family would think when they got home and developed their photos... ;)

-Rob
We did that with a familly when we were in Arizona a few years ago.We saw the in Pheonix,Flagstaff and then in the Grand Canyon.It was really funny saying "hi" in the next new city.
:shrug:

"Tinkerbell's really not a fairy."

or...

"I gotta go potty."

or...

"Aren't you glad you used Shure? Don't you wish everyone did!"

This could be a whole new game....

Caption the WDW picture

:D Sounds like fun! I am debating if I should make a new “Caption that WDW Picture thread.”

DO IT!!!

This topic is great!:ROFLOL:

dr_teeth90210

I've posted this countless times on the board. Mainly because it shows a now deceased WWE Superstar, Chris Benoit, on Main Street. But I got the scowl of a lifetime from Benoit's CM Tour Guide.

14242chris_benoit.jpg

There are so many levels of creepiness to this shot.

bryPOD

I had a fleeting thought to find a group that was taking a lot of pictures, follow them around, and show up in the background of all their shots.

But I don't have it in me to be that tactical, or that creepy, or to have the patience to follow a group of people around...

Rob562

Recommend people to Picasa or flickr.

Photobucket is terrible.

Flickr is the best at hosting pics, and has a huge community. Picasa is good if you are new because you can do it from the desktop software and simply right click on the images to upload them to a web album.

I use Photobucket for hosting random, single pics when I need to embed them into a forum such as this. But for my online photo albums that I share with friends, I use Picasa.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom