Have you ever taken a picture and examined people in the background.

brkgnews

IMG_1793.jpg

This was from our recent trip. The couple behind us decided to smile for the camera as well.
Hah! I do that all the time to people who do the typical "teen in the front seat of the ride vehicle holds the camera in front of her to take a picture of herself and her friends behind her" thing.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I wonder what the little girl wearing lime green on the right is saying to her mom? :shrug:

:shrug:

"Tinkerbell's really not a fairy."

or...

"I gotta go potty."

or...

"Aren't you glad you used Shure? Don't you wish everyone did!"

This could be a whole new game....

Caption the WDW picture

or...

"I gotta go potty."

or...

Caption the WDW picture
:D Sounds like fun! I am debating if I should make a new “Caption that WDW Picture thread.”

C.M.O

Disney05-006.jpg

I took this picture of my daughter and best friend waiting for the parade eating ice cream and then when I put it in her scrapbook I made an I Spy. I said something like I spy with my little eye 3 strollers, 1 balloon, 1 mom getting bonked with a light up necklace etc. my daughter loves to look at it and find everything.

GenerationX

or...

"I gotta go potty."

or...

:lol::lol:

Caption the WDW picture

Cool idea, unkadug!

"Mom, that guy behind me keeps poking me with that stick. If he does it again, I'm throwing my water bottle at him."

Nicole220

You know how on your trip there's always "that family" or "that person" that you see or interact with at the start of your trip (on the airport tram, at hotel check-in,e tc) and then you see them EVERYWHERE the rest of the trip?

I've always wanted to go into a park and find a random family that looks like they're the sort to be taking a lot of pics. Follow them around all day, and then try and get myself into the background of as many of their photos as I can. Not necessarily posing for the camera, but make it look like I just randomly was in the background. Wear a bright colored shirt. Then you have to wonder what that family would think when they got home and developed their photos... ;)

-Rob
:ROFLOL:

I'm totally doing that one time!

wedway71

well, while we're playing 'give the picture a caption'....... "sarah, you gotta go ask that CM where the nearest restroom is, I really gotta go!!"

OR.....

"MMMMM-NOTHING LIKE GRABBING A HANDFUL OF BUTT AT WDW"

Look at the guy with the plaid shirt.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
OR.....

I'm looking at that guy too, but I'm seeing the poor guy going:

"What??? what did I do this time??? geeze louise get over it already, we're at Disney World!"

kcw

OR.....

haha ya I thought about taking a whack at him, but somehow "ooo apparently that woman didn't find the nearest bathroom quick enough" didn't seem too nice... :lookaroun

edit-
I'm looking at that guy too, but I'm seeing the poor guy going:

"What??? what did I do this time??? geeze louise get over it already, we're at Disney World!"

which is most likely.... but the real question....who is he talking to?!?!?

joanna71985

I was just going through mine, and I found one from CM. Check out the lady in the back-left. I have NO idea what she is doing.:lookaroun
summerCP738.jpg

Peaches Magee

This thread is hilarious! Because when me and a bunch of the family went to AK sometime late last year... we were walking around and on that day in particular I noticed that I would be walking behind alot of people just as they were snapping a shot. And then thinking... man, I am gonna be one of those "extras" in all these peoples pictures! And then I joked to my husband how funny it would be to follow like a family around ALL day and show up in the background of all their pics. So later when they look at them at home they are like... "What the heck, this person is in EVERY shot!" :lol:

So then the rest of the day... we started the "Runing Other Peoples Photos Revolution" or ROPPR to the members. hehe
And here are a couple...

My cousin and her husband... and me in the background...

302vzfb.jpg

and then.... my other cousin got us back... thus joining the revolution.

35aruh4.jpg

:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom