Have you ever taken a picture and examined people in the background.

duck_daddy

I have posted this several times before, but it is one of my all time favorites. The daughter/Dad combo are of no relation I was simply trying to get a picture of Minnie on the way by. The duo's reaction: priceless!
DSC02604.jpg

Rob562

You know how on your trip there's always "that family" or "that person" that you see or interact with at the start of your trip (on the airport tram, at hotel check-in,e tc) and then you see them EVERYWHERE the rest of the trip?

I've always wanted to go into a park and find a random family that looks like they're the sort to be taking a lot of pics. Follow them around all day, and then try and get myself into the background of as many of their photos as I can. Not necessarily posing for the camera, but make it look like I just randomly was in the background. Wear a bright colored shirt. Then you have to wonder what that family would think when they got home and developed their photos... ;)

-Rob

Mikester71

You know how on your trip there's always "that family" or "that person" that you see or interact with at the start of your trip (on the airport tram, at hotel check-in,e tc) and then you see them EVERYWHERE the rest of the trip?

I've always wanted to go into a park and find a random family that looks like they're the sort to be taking a lot of pics. Follow them around all day, and then try and get myself into the background of as many of their photos as I can. Not necessarily posing for the camera, but make it look like I just randomly was in the background. Wear a bright colored shirt. Then you have to wonder what that family would think when they got home and developed their photos... ;)

-Rob

That would be hilarious! :ROFLOL:

chinitopoop

I have posted this several times before, but it is one of my all time favorites. The daughter/Dad combo are of no relation I was simply trying to get a picture of Minnie on the way by. The duo's reaction: priceless!
DSC02604.jpg
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: were they doing that on purpose? why are they both so hysterical lol

Trishnh

I thought this was funny..I was just taking pictures of all the props/backgrounds at Chef Mickey and didn't even really notice the chefs but they started hamming it up for the camera:lol:
Disney7_07-227.jpg

Disney7_07-228.jpg

PeoplemoverTTA

This is actually from my first trip to DL in 2002. All I wanted was a picture of my mom at the Shrunken Ned fortune teller-thingy. When I loaded the pics onto my computer, I noticed the scary lady scowling for no reason in the background.

momjandl.jpg

Oh, and the best part is...the scowling lady is my sister! We have no idea why she was scowling. It's just amusing because she has no idea I'm taking a picture or that she is visible. Too bad she doesn't remember why she was so mad :ROFLOL:

sissa216

Here are two I found from 2 trips ago:
The guy in the back corner looks like he is sentencing us or something...
or something :lookaroun
Everyone in there is from our group...except the little girl in the back - she just kinda hopped in
ok, no quite the same, but a few years ago some of us walked around DD all day long, jumping in with people and taking pictures with them.
Not jumping in their pics, but our own pictures with them.
A lot of them turned out really funny; for some reason I only have three of them on my computer, and they're only of me. The friend that took them has the rest (and the funnier ones).
No one got mad; they all just looked confused and then laughed about it.

cpdays071.jpg

cpdays072.jpg

cpdays073.jpg

Kamikaze

Here are two I found from 2 trips ago:
<snipped picture>

The guy in the back corner looks like he is sentencing us or something...
<snip again>

Yeah, he was staring at your butts.

photobucket is soo easy to use hun

Recommend people to Picasa or flickr.

Photobucket is terrible.

Flickr is the best at hosting pics, and has a huge community. Picasa is good if you are new because you can do it from the desktop software and simply right click on the images to upload them to a web album.

bjlc57

no photo to post but some great comments..

I don't have a photo to post but in the big group photo where every one is waiting for the parade, I called my wife over and said, Hey there's your Ma. Yes she said, where is this at? Disney world. and thats saying something since she hasn't been to Disney world in over 30 years. but the woman in the photo is an exact duplicate of my mother in law.

Another guy standing on the right, looks just like my daughter's boss'es husband.

but I wish I had the photo of the same parade the last time we were at WDW. It was soo hot that women were standing all over the castle area in just their bras.

and I am not talking one woman but dozen's of them.

it was something else.

Hey look kids, look at all the old worn out ladies in their bras' at Disney World, don't you wish that you were there?

roflmao

echoreyn

These are a few of my favorites taken during my July 2007 trip to WDW. In most of these, I was just trying to take pictures of the architecture, and people kept doing strange things in front of my camera...

DisneyWorld2007-MagicKingdom-behind.jpg

I love this one. I'm not even sure what the girl in the middle is doing to the other one, but the man in the corner definitely appears (because of photo angles) to be poking the butt of the woman in front of him! :lol:

DisneyWorld2007-EpCot-Germany3.jpg

I love how the girl in the middle gave off a definite "I'm totally a celebrity" vibe while her friend looked disgusted like a bodyguard might. :cool:

echoreyn

Here's two more:
DisneyWorld2007-EpCot-Germany2.jpg

The mom in the middle thinks she's too sexy for world showcase. :lol:
DisneyWorld2007-MagicKingdom-Spectr.jpg

This is a picture I took during Spectromagic. It didn't come out exactly as I wanted it to, but I love the wash of color with the silhouette of some girl and the lone Mickey balloon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom