Have you ever taken a picture and examined people in the background.

SonicRuin

Imagine my utter shock and horror when we got these back and I saw that the guy behind me was actually acting like he was going to pinch my butt!!! I was mortified to say the least and almost called the folks of Epcot to ask them if they could do something about this type of behavior!!!

IMG_2870.jpg

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Imagine my utter shock and horror when we got these back and I saw that the guy behind me was actually acting like he was going to pinch my butt!!! I was mortified to say the least and almost called the folks of Epcot to ask them if they could do something about this type of behavior!!!

IMG_2870.jpg

Yea...and it's not even Tigger....:lookaroun

hrcollectibles

I've posted this countless times on the board. Mainly because it shows a now deceased WWE Superstar, Chris Benoit, on Main Street. But I got the scowl of a lifetime from Benoit's CM Tour Guide.

14242chris_benoit.jpg

There are so many levels of creepiness to this shot.

How long ago was this if you don't mind me asking.. He looks kind of confused .. Myabe he saw the Churro Stand

Teenchy

I was just going through mine, and I found one from CM. Check out the lady in the back-left. I have NO idea what she is doing.:lookaroun
summerCP738.jpg

"I'm a little tea cup....." :animwink:

Maybe she recently had lunch at 50's Prime Time....for those who have been you know what I mean.

rosie.ca

116_116.jpg

i dunno why but this is one of my fav pics from my last trip ... it was completely accidental ... I have so many pics of random people from my last trip I HAVE to find them ... I was a little snap happy - printed out almost 700 pictures...

sublimesting

This pic can't be posted as you'll see why. About 20 years ago we were at EPCOT and my Dad was sitting on a bench and Minnie Mouse happened by and we took their picture together. Well, when they got developed we had a nice picture of Minnie Mouse and my Dad....however, his, er...equipment was hanging out the bottom of his short 80's shorts. The picture is hilarious as he has no clue and is happily smiling. There were so many people around that someone had to notice as everyone is waiting to get their picture with Minnie Mouse too.

I wonder if THAT is in the background of anyone's picture!:ROFLOL:

joanna71985

This is probably one of my favorite pictures that I've taken.
:)

That is too cute!

This pic can't be posted as you'll see why. About 20 years ago we were at EPCOT and my Dad was sitting on a bench and Minnie Mouse happened by and we took their picture together. Well, when they got developed we had a nice picture of Minnie Mouse and my Dad....however, his, er...equipment was hanging out the bottom of his short 80's shorts. The picture is hilarious as he has no clue and is happily smiling. There were so many people around that someone had to notice as everyone is waiting to get their picture with Minnie Mouse too.

I wonder if THAT is in the background of anyone's picture!:ROFLOL:

:dazzle: I highly doubt it.

IheartWDW

Hah! I do that all the time to people who do the typical "teen in the front seat of the ride vehicle holds the camera in front of her to take a picture of herself and her friends behind her" thing.

My friends do that all the time.. to me actually.. though im not a teen..
I love to take pics and sometime i like to make sure im in it.. But this couple was too funny.. we didn't even notice they were there until we got home and started uploading them.

sillyspook13

I wish I could have taken a picture of this...

Yesterday, while I was at work at Animal Kingdom, I happened to catch a moment of an Inka Sikuri (Incan folk music) performance. A woman walked up to the band and posed with them for a photo. Meanwhile a random guy who wasn't part of her group snuck up from behind, made a silly face in her photo, and walked away.

I immediately thought of this thread.:ROFLOL:

rshell68

Hee hee found some pics on my computer....this was about the best I could find...trying to take a pic of the Castle from the Poly pool...got some lady bending over and I'm not exactly sure what the lady in the chaise lounge is doing...

IMG_0541.jpg

k.hunter30

Hee hee found some pics on my computer....this was about the best I could find...trying to take a pic of the Castle from the Poly pool...got some lady bending over and I'm not exactly sure what the lady in the chaise lounge is doing...
It looks like someone's taking a picture of you!

lac628

That's me in the blue shirt, my Mom in the white tank and 1/2 of my dad...but looke at the guy in the back in the hat!
"Pick youself a winner!":ROFLOL:
Guypickingnose.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom