Harry Potter is arriving sooner than expected. What does this mean for WDW?

trr1

Indeed! 4 and 5 especially!

6 was good... 1,2 and 3 were pretty close.

dont worry in 10-30 years they will start remaking Harry Potter like they did with soooooooooooooooooo many other movies. Here are some examples
miricle on 34th street ,The Absent-Minded Professor
willy wonka and the chocolate facory(charlie and the chocolate facory
holloween, The Parent Trap, That Darn Cat!
101 dalmations, annie, carrie, Charlotte's Web
are just a few

Captain Chaos

dont worry in 10-30 years they will start remaking Harry Potter like they did with soooooooooooooooooo many other movies. Here are some examples
miricle on 34th street ,The Absent-Minded Professor
willy wonka and the chocolate facory(charlie and the chocolate facory
holloween, The Parent Trap, That Darn Cat!
101 dalmations, annie, carrie, Charlotte's Web
are just a few

So, then, they won't be as good??? :) LOL...

WDW1974

After skimming a few more pages of this thread I can only ask one thing (in my best old fogey voice) WHEN DO YOU BRATS GO BACK TO SCHOOLLLLLL??????!??!??!?!

Much better.

Captain Chaos

After skimming a few more pages of this thread I can only ask one thing (in my best old fogey voice) WHEN DO YOU BRATS GO BACK TO SCHOOLLLLLL??????!??!??!?!

Much better.

Jeez 74.... I been out of school since... Well, now you are going make me feel old:

High School 1992

College 1996.... AGH!!!

WDW1974

Jeez 74.... I been out of school since... Well, now you are going make me feel old:

High School 1992

College 1996.... AGH!!!

You're still relatively young ... although by this thread's threshold you would qualify for assisted living and have you driver's license taken away!:ROFLOL:

Some of the folks here weren't born in 1992 and still soiling diapers in 1996 (and not just JT!)

Captain Chaos

You're still relatively young ... although by this thread's threshold you would qualify for assisted living and have you driver's license taken away!:ROFLOL:

Some of the folks here weren't born in 1992 and still soiling diapers in 1996 (and not just JT!)

Going to be 35 this coming Monday.. feel like I'm 25... Got a clean bill of health from my doctor today.... Even lost some weight (16 pounds!!!)

OK total thread drift.. sorry folks.... Back to your regularly scheduled Harry Potter thread...

P.S. I love the books jt... seriously, give them a try... I think you'll like them too...

Gringrinngghost

The first phase of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is now expected to arrive December 1st 2009 with phase two (Hogwarts Castle and the e-ticket) opening Spring/Summer 2010!

From www.ioacentral.com

What does this mean for Disney?
I Talked to a CM at guest Relations at Epcot this is why they are re-vamping Fantasyland and i have a friend whom i will not name, but he is a Disney CM (and please dont pm me asking for his name) but he told me that Fantasyland is already closed or will in a few weeks i gonna try to talk to him tomorrow so i will have more info when i get it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom