Happy New Year! - I´m still around...

Maria

Original Poster
Hola, :)

I thought I would drop all of you a hello and my best wishes for 2005.
I haven´t been on Wdwmagic for a while because I have no time anymore to be online like I used to, but that doesn´t mean I have forgotten you. So, greetings to you all, I hope you are doing good and still remember me! ;)

:kiss: :kiss: ,
María

tigsmom

Hola Maria! :wave: I was just saying the other night that you haven't been around in awhile. Take care and visit when you can.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
:sohappy: I was just wondering where you've been, and congratulations on having better things to do!!

(no such luck here):lookaroun

Wilt Dasney

Suddenly, I'm reminded of a country song.

"My Marrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaa"

Hey, missie, if I can work a fulltime job and still waste half my day here, then so can you. :mad:

(OK, so "work" a job might be too strong a wording there.)

Good seein' ya, luv! :wave:

DDuckFan130

Feliz Año Nuevo Maria!!!

You know I think about you when I hear the new Luis Miguel CD "Mexico en la Piel?" :lol: I hope you've heard it already :D.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Maria said:
Hola, :)

I thought I would drop all of you a hello and my best wishes for 2005.
I haven´t been on Wdwmagic for a while because I have no time anymore to be online like I used to, but that doesn´t mean I have forgotten you. So, greetings to you all, I hope you are doing good and still remember me! ;)

:kiss: :kiss: ,
María

Ditto.... same goes for me, on all counts. :lol: :wave:

Maria

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
You don't have as much time to waste online? So.....who is he? :lol:

Unfortunately, he is called JOB! :( I´ve had so much work lately, that even though I´m online all day, and on DSL, I have no time to play on the internet! ggrrrr! When I get home, I am so tired that the last thing I want to do is grab my little laptop and get online on my crappy dial up! :lol:

I have 20+ pages of 'new posts' now! wow!

Thanks for stopping by in my thread! :lol: ;) :kiss:

Regina, I LOVE that song! It gives me chills. Last night I went to a concert (10 pianos, two violins, one guitar - beautiful!) and at the end, they played that one, sung by the singers, it was a lot better than Luis Miguel´s version, it made us tear. :)

barnum42

Maria said:
Unfortunately, he is called JOB! :( I´ve had so much work lately, that even though I´m online all day, and on DSL, I have no time to play on the internet! ggrrrr! When I get home, I am so tired that the last thing I want to do is grab my little laptop and get online on my crappy dial up! :lol:
Well, I hope things calm down with work in the not too distant. But in the meantime it just means we can appreaciate your brief visits all the more ;) :kiss:

prberk

Hey Maria! Great to hear from you! I know what you mean about being busy... and WDW Magic forums have really grown, too! You miss a day, and you are WAY behind, not to mention mission a week or so!

Can you log onto us here on your DSL at work, like on a break or before you go home? That is what I do at my work, where we have broadband also...

Anyway, good to see you. Best wishes.

Paul

Maria

Original Poster
Hi Paul! I try, but I´m not alone in the office... I wish I had my own! By the time I scan the threads, someone has noticed I´m playing online... :lookaroun ;)

WDWFREAK53

Maria said:
Hi Paul! I try, but I´m not alone in the office... I wish I had my own! By the time I scan the threads, someone has noticed I´m playing online... :lookaroun ;)

Are you playing online??? GET BACK TO WORK MISSY!

JK... Happy New Year to you!!! How have ya been?

Maria

Original Poster
Hi Brian! I´ve been fine... went celebrating to the mayan riviera for new year´s and since then, I have no voice! LOL
I hope I get it back soon - this is getting desperating! (although some friends say I sound sexy now) ...if only I weren´t coughing too... hehe

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom