Happy Brithday MarknSue

Debbie

Original Poster
Happy Birthday! who's is it? To our friends across the pond; Hope you have a great day!

MarknSue

Its my (Mark) birthday today - and thank you for your good wishes! If anybody would like a drink Ill be heading up to the bar in just a minute!

SirNim

Originally posted by MarknSue
Its my (Mark) birthday today - and thank you for your good wishes! If anybody would like a drink Ill be heading up to the bar in just a minute!
I would like I drink, but I just came back to the computer from the kitchen a second ago and got a glass of water while I was there! I don't NEED a drink anymore. Thanks for the offer, however.

And have a GREAT DAY, Mark!:) :wave: :sohappy: :king: :sohappy: :wave:

Maria

I´d like an Ale... :animwink:

Have a great birthday! FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS! :king: :sohappy:

Debbie

Original Poster

Well Happy Birthday Mark!
When is Sue's? We wouldn't want to go without knowing HER day. Maybe Steve can note it with a Sue(of MarknSue)

MarknSue

cheers everyone!
ive changed the birthday in our profile so that its now sue's, not mine. its not fair that i get all the attention every year!
ive got my fingers crossed that i got the day right :animwink:
mark

WDWFREAK53

cheers everyone!
ive changed the birthday in our profile so that its now sue's, not mine. its not fair that i get all the attention every year!
ive got my fingers crossed that i got the day right :animwink:
mark

Well...then Mark..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!" :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom