Hallowishes- The Video! - by Tk421-sw

Carolwood

Great Video!!!! Awesome fireworks!!!!! Music..Not so good, bad in fact... didn't think it went at all with the fireworks, and way to trendy!!
Thanks for posting the video

32 days and counting

TinkerBell9988

Thanks so much for that great video!!!!!! Definitely put me in the Halloween mood. I wish I could be there to see it myself, but this video is the next best thing!

:)

imamouse

Thanks, Tk421-sw, for sharing your [as always] awesome video of Hall-o-Wishes. Although I've been to WDW several times during the month of Oct, I cannot convince anyone I'm with to go to MNSSHP. I may just have to go by myself someday!

Looking forward to your parade video. If you don't mind my asking, how were you selected to be the Grand Marshalls? That must have been over the top! Good for your group. Is there a group photo to share as well? You guys always do it up right. Thanks again
:wave:

stitch131313

WoW! I really can't wait until the 30th. About the music, I like it. It sounds like the Villains just got together for a party. After all, Halloween is the villains holiday. 3 weeks I can't wait!

dizpins14

Hey Ryland, I saw you and your group of Mouskeeters going on Stitch, since I was the greeter at Stitch. Yall had a pretty big group dressed up, it was cool.

DreamFlight911

Video Troubles :(

o goodie another video. :) i always have trouble getting these videos they auto-play but not download :( .

is there a way or some kind of program i need to to get these videos downloaded to the computer instead auto play in a browser window. :confused:

this is not the only site i have trouble with downloading. the same formatis also used at dlrp.co.uk

imagineer boy said:
Is there something I'm supposed to do with the video link? Cause like always, when I click on it a new window opens up, and the main insignia just shows up as a picture. HELP!! I wanna see this video!!! :(

Uninstall windows media player and reinstall. thats what I did and it worked

Theresonly1

Thanks for sharing, I've never had the opportunity to visit for any holidays so this helps me not so left out. :lol: Great job Filming.

DreamFlight911

mpaul32001 said:
I can't wait for the next videos! Does anyone know if they got cinderellabration at night?

the show is only during daylight hours with last show before sunset.

the version that was for tokyo was a night only show

lcsrig

Thanks

Amazing video and fireworks. I don't know if I'll ever make it there for Halloween. Your video is as close I will get!!!
Can't wait for the rest! Keep up the great work! I'm very thankful for it!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
DreamFlight911 said:
the show is only during daylight hours with last show before sunset.

the version that was for tokyo was a night only show

Sorry, But I did get a little of the nightime Cinderellaration! It will be in the video post, it ran at like 8:30 or so.

DreamFlight911

imagineer boy said:
Why doesn't the video work for me? I have windows media, but it doesn't open windows media. I really want to see this video. :cry:

i have the same type of problem cant download it autoplays in media player cant save to the computer

dxwwf3

Excellent work as always on the video. Too bad I didn't enjoy watching it. The music of this show is the absolute worst thing I've ever heard in my life. I felt like I was listening to Radio Disney or watching Nick or something. But it seems like most people around here like it, so I guess Disney is pleasing their core audience for the show. It's not like I'm going to complain at City Hall during my next trip or anything. It would be like complaining about the lack of gore in Playhouse Disney Live On Stage. I hope the kids like it and if some older folks like it, then even better. While I thought the fireworks were decent, it didn't matter because I was smacking my forehead while listening to the soundtrack :brick:

:lol:

Connor002

The video was great, but I think the show is just Meh...

Is there a smiliey for that? Oh well...

Thatks for the video.

It must be the music I don't like, I'd rather theey keep the clasic songs as are, rather than redo them in how knows what style.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom