Hallowishes- The Video! - by Tk421-sw

GenieGirl

boo52 said:
There is a light show on the castle? The shells are just too pretty to look away from the sky.

too true...especially when they are going off right over your head in toontown! But yeah...I noticed that during cast previews and again during the video. What can I say, when I hear her voice, I am compelled to look.....

BoyXE

Any chance of putting that video up again for download? I know you had turned it off for bandwidth, but if you happen to be able to put it back up for a while it would be most most appreciated!

Thanks!:wave:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There should be a multi angle video out this weekend using TK-421`s footage (with permission), with very good quality audio.

BoyXE

Wow, sounds great, I'd love to have a look at the video, and multi angle sounds even better. I'll keep an eye out for it, I'm assuming it will be posted on the boards? I'm also hoping that we get the video of the new parade too, since I hear it was redone and has a really catchy new song.

Thessair

BoyXE said:
Any chance of putting that video up again for download? I know you had turned it off for bandwidth, but if you happen to be able to put it back up for a while it would be most most appreciated!

Thanks!:wave:

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I just got back in town from my trip yesterday. I put TK's original video back up here:

http://www.shuangxi-in-spring.com/MNSSHP/hallo.wmv

But with the new video coming, I'll only be leaving it up for a few days. Hope it helps and enjoy! (Thanks again for putting it together TK!) :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom