Hallowishes- The Video! - by Tk421-sw

imagineer boy said:
How do you uninstall it?

In control panel choose add/remove programs. Then select Add/Remove windows components from the right hand side. Scroll down until you see windows media player and uncheck it. Then reinstall it. G/L

thimblekisses

Glad to hear everyone's enjoying the video! As good as the video is, it just doesn't do the show justice. Being there was amazing and very exciting. So glad to hear so much Nightmare! (Now let's get the Haunted Mansion Holiday. . .)
There should be much more video forthcoming from tk421 and myself in the coming week and hopefully a photo post too! (It takes us a while what with work and college and theatre and all that. . .) I can't wait to show you all our stuff! What a great time. MNSSHP was by far the best it's ever been this year! They really kicked it up a notch. :sohappy:

Thessair

I have boatloads of webspace and a 75 gig a month transfer limit if you want a place to host the videos for download. :D

dploew

My wife and I were there that night and it was amazing...I figured I'd see some video from the night when I was over by the new pooh playground and saw a guy behind a video camera with a shirt that had "Ryland" written in big letters. I saw your group in line later on...it was a great look.

Glad to see you guys had as much fun as I did. It was a toss-up between that night and our next night at Party for the Senses as the best part of our 9 day trip.

Hey TK421SW i was there in front of the castle on main street on Thursday Oct 7, for Hallow wishes i think i caught you all on the bus on the video...........Isnt that the date you went? We loved MNSSHP so much our first time ill have to look at my video coverage again for you on the bus.............. :wave: :wave: :wave:

xdx

PolarJim said:
I'd pay $$$ for either an MP3 or a CD of that soundtrack!!!!! :sohappy:

I'm right there with you... Some of the most creative tie-ins I have seen and excellent job on the lighting and pyro...I probably enjoyed them more than Wishes itself... Just my opinion...please don't shoot...

I know some people don't like the music because it's not the same themed movies that have been done with the last couple shows but I thought it was fantastic... I can't even imagine listening to original version of Grim after hearing it on here... And could the Queen's music have been any cooler!?!?!?!

Either way... I won't get to see Hallo live til October 06(PLEASE DO IT AGAIN!!!) but I will be there in December to see the Christmas version...

Do any of our insiders have any insight of what might be in store for the Christmas party?

D

MuRkErY

Great vid as usual :king:

Hallowishes looks great as well, i like the music, i think it fit's the theme of the villians having a party well.

thimblekisses

MuRkErY said:
Great vid as usual :king:

Hallowishes looks great as well, i like the music, i think it fit's the theme of the villians having a party well.

It went especially well along with the Villains. . . dance party, I guess it was? It alternated with nighttime Cinderellabrations (so much more enjoyable at night - no blistering hot sun and the sparkles!) and they came out all together and danced and did a couple of numbers, then mingled with the crowd. (It basically morphed from stage show into meet and greet). It carried the theme on through!

RandomHero914

Well, as much as I would love to watch this video and get my first glimpse at what Hallowishes looks like... it is just not working out for me at all. After I click the picture which re-directs you to the website containing the video, my WMP opens up and tries to play it but instead an error message pops up. I've tried everything I can possibly think of (i.e. uninstalling it, reinstalling it, etc . . .) but all to no avail. At the moment I'm all out of ideas, but I'm going to keep trying my hardest to fix this issue so I can view the video.

ArnyVee

Gotta say...that's one of the best fireworks shows that Disney puts on. Loved the music and of course the lighting effects on the castle. Very good stuff....thanks for the video!

DreamFlight911

STILL having video trouble

DreamFlight911 said:
o goodie another video. :) i always have trouble getting these videos they auto-play but not download :( .

is there a way or some kind of program i need to to get these videos downloaded to the computer instead auto play in a browser window. :confused:

this is not the only site i have trouble with downloading. the same formatis also used at dlrp.co.uk

:( :confused: i still cant get this video someone PLEASE help :confused: :(

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Dreamflight; you`re not MEANT to be able to download them - that`s why they stream. There are technical ways round it but this video was meant only to be viewed (I assume, otherwise you could right click it)

Thessair

For everyone still having trouble viewing the show, I’ve got the .wmv video and can set it up for download. However, I want to make sure this is ok with TK421-sw before I do it. I certainly don’t want to infringe upon him in any way. So Mr. TK, sir, mind if I help out these poor folks who can’t see the vid? :D

(Additionally, the file is slightly over 50 megs so dial-up users might have some trouble with it.)

-Me

Captain Hank

marni1971 said:
Dreamflight; you`re not MEANT to be able to download them - that`s why they stream. There are technical ways round it but this video was meant only to be viewed (I assume, otherwise you could right click it)
Actually...I was able to go to File -> Save As in Media Player and save it. :lookaroun

mills

Thessair said:
For everyone still having trouble viewing the show, I’ve got the .wmv video and can set it up for download. However, I want to make sure this is ok with TK421-sw before I do it. I certainly don’t want to infringe upon him in any way. So Mr. TK, sir, mind if I help out these poor folks who can’t see the vid? :D

(Additionally, the file is slightly over 50 megs so dial-up users might have some trouble with it.)

-Me

I'd like a copy of it, if you get the ok. Please let me know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom