Hallowishes- The Video! - by Tk421-sw

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Captain Hank said:
Actually...I was able to go to File -> Save As in Media Player and save it. :lookaroun

I thought you`d captured the stream, sorry! Normally you only get a playlist file if you try to save a complete streamed vid. A right pain, unless you cap the stream by saving it direct to your HD as it comes in.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
If someone has saved it, it's fine to give it to others, just don't get it on other websites than this one if you can help it. Thanks!

Thessair

Thanks TK! (For the video and permission!) The video is available now, just right click the link and 'save as'. I'm going to leave it up through next Thursday when I head down to Orlando to make sure my bandwidth usage doesn't go over the limit before I return.

Like the good man says, let's try to keep this in house. I don't frequent any Disney boards but here, so don't get me in trouble! :D

Enjoy!

http://www.shuangxi-in-spring.com/MNSSHP/hallo.wmv

barnum42

Ryland - as always many thanks for taking the trouble to make this available to us.

Thessair - Top bloke for letting us download a copy. It goes no further than my hard drive. Thanks

:wave:

Thessair

My pleasure! I'm glad I could finally contribute something (even as small as this).

A question TK -or Ryland if I may-, (and if you've been asked this a thousand times I apologize) what kind of camera do you have? The image quality, at night especially, is amazing! Wow, that sentence had way too much punctuation.

Thanks again for letting us have the video; it’s certainly got me even more hyped to go!

SpectroPhoenix

Hey guys, many thanks for the video, as with all of your videos.
I was there too that night :D
For the fireworks, I was over near the Noodle Terrace, and I'm guessing you were on the bus for the second parade as I was there on the first parade and I don't think I saw you guys.
I can't wait for your other posts and thanks again!

capellt

Video Format

I was curious what application you use to capture and export your video with. I have used Vegas Video in the past but I can never get the size low enough without sacrificing quality.

Thanks

imagineer boy

Okay, I've finally been able to view the video, and the show was magnificent! The fireworks and pyros were spectacular. I hated the music though. It sounded like a demented Disney Channel stars music video. I would have perferred that they simply used the original audio tapes from the songs in the movies. And they should have used the night on bald mountain theme a WHOLE lot more. But other than that, it was great. The crowd really seemed to enjoy themselves too.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
capellt said:
I was curious what application you use to capture and export your video with. I have used Vegas Video in the past but I can never get the size low enough without sacrificing quality.

Thanks

I'm useing Vegas also.

PKD

I saw the LIVE performance today of the Parade and Hallowishes. BOTH ARE GREAT! However... one of two things happened during Hallowishes. Either the timecode (or something) stopped working for the castle lighting or they completly took out all lighting effects on the castle for the show. It started off normal, but once the "Ghost host" started to speak it stayed on the green color the entire show. Once the pyro ended it went to the Orange/blue colors. Any thoughts??

Thanks again for the vid and being allowed to download it =)

imagineer boy

Tahu said:
The effects were awesome, but the audio of the show was dissapointing to me, primarily for the "trendy" updates to the villian songs, trick or treating villians and the Ghost Host's voice sounding a bit off. In fact, I think it sounded more like Gantu then Cory Burton's ghost host voice...

Aah, so that's who it reminded me of! He definately sounded alot like captain gantu. Why didn't they use Cory Burton? He had a dead on Paul Frees impersonation.

uumom01

What a treat!

This is a wonderful video! My husband and daughter were at the same MNSSHP - our family's first ever. I couldn't make this trip. :cry: They took photos, but your video makes it almost like being there. Can't wait to see the parade!

BTW, does anyone know if the parade music is available on cd or for download? They loved it and looked for it, but without success.

Thanks!

diddy_mouse

I couldn't watch ya'lls video, but I can say that I saw it on the 11th and it was WONDERFUL! We watched it from over in frontierland (which is where we saw the Boo-To-You parade...also very cool)

GenieGirl

Great video as always! My question is....why do they say "Evil Queen" and then show Maleficent on the castle????? ARRRGH!!! Why can't disney keep their villians straight????

*grumble grumble grumble...cleaning cell inside the forbidden moutains*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom