Hallowishes- The Video! - by Tk421-sw

TsWade2

That was awesome firework show! I just save it before it goes offline. I can't wait for the parade. Just like what Tino from The Weekenders say "WHEE! For HalloWHEEN! WHEE!"

PrtyPlnnrJC101

wbboy29 said:
Hey Ryland, did you happen to get any video of the new parade? If so, will you be posting a video of it too? I hope you had a great time at the party last night.

Hey! I know this isn't Ryland, but I can answer for you as I sat next to him on the double decker bus as he videotaped us going the parade route. He did tape the parade I know, but whether or not he will put it up, we'll have to wait for his response on that one.

Where you in the parade last night? I thought I had read in another thread that you were part of the hoedown section of the parade. If you were, it was amazing. That parade is great and you guys seemed to be having a really good time in it.

To Ryland and Corinne, thanks again for everything, esp. taking over the party planning responsibilites. I had an awesome time!

Gerweniel

Awesome!

Thank you so much for the video. My sons and I just watched it together and it really made us more anxious and excited for our trip.

Captain Hank

PrtyPlnnrJC101 said:
He did tape the parade I know, but whether or not he will put it up, we'll have to wait for his response on that one.
He says that he'll be posting the parade video back in the first post. :)

PKD

GREAT video, best one I have seen. Is there by chance a way we can "click and save" the file? I wasn't sure if maybe it was ok to save it for our own viewing in the future.

*edit: I will be there the 13th, it's my two week early B-day gift!! =-)

AGAIN great vid!!!!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Thanks everyone, I wish i could show it in full DVD Quality, but I don't have a spare 1 GB. of space to host it on right now! Anyways! YES, I will be posting a Part 1 and a PArt 2 of MNSSHP Video, and then a seperate Boo-To-You parade video. So be on the look-out sometime this week. Thanks! :)

2gether

Don't post much around here...

But I have to let you know how much I appreciate your videos. You guys rock!

I'll be waiting for the updates......

PKD

I think it is neat to watch the original video that was released, and the one we just got on the 8th. I find the differences to be of interest. For example, how the lights and pyro are different at the begining.

Plus as has been mentioned other changes throughout the show!!

Badger Brent

Thanks for putting up the video's!! For those that can't travel it makes us feel a little closer.

On a side note, the smoke that night (and others I have seen) seem to block some of the effects. Weren't they going to come up with a smokeless firework? I can only imagine how it would have looked then!! Anyhow, thanks again, your contributions are truely appreciated by a lot of us. :wave:

Oh no they didnt!!!! Mr. Boogedy is in the show!! OMG! That was one of my ALL time FAVORITE Disney movies as a kid in the 80s! I thought Disney totally forgot about him! I am a HUGE Disney Villains fan so this show is BEYOND amazing! I am leaving to Disney this coming Thursday, and will attend MNSSHP next Sunday, October 16, fully decked out as Captain Hook, and my girlfriend the Evil Queen! This video is sooo awesome! I have been counting the days and minutes but now I am counting the very seconds until I am able to join in with all this Villian driven fun at the Magic land!

As always, Disney RULES!

HMGhost13

SoFlaDisneyFan said:
Oh no they didnt!!!! Mr. Boogedy is in the show!! OMG! That was one of my ALL time FAVORITE Disney movies as a kid in the 80s! I thought Disney totally forgot about him! I am a HUGE Disney Villains fan so this show is BEYOND amazing! I am leaving to Disney this coming Thursday, and will attend MNSSHP next Sunday, October 16, fully decked out as Captain Hook, and my girlfriend the Evil Queen! This video is sooo awesome! I have been counting the days and minutes but now I am counting the very seconds until I am able to join in with all this Villian driven fun at the Magic land!

As always, Disney RULES!

Mr. Boogedy? If you mean the "Oogie Boogie" part that's from Nightmare Before Christmas. Mr. Boogedy isn't in Hallowishes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom