Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort

pdude81

10/30 appears to be sold out. It shows the same as nights that don't have a party. 9/28 also sold out of there was one. Hard to tell

SoCalDisneyLover

A day later, it looks like Tuesday 9/28 & Saturday 10/30 are the only sellouts.

The next dates to go will probably be Saturday 9/11, Sunday 10/31, Thursday 9/9 and the remaining 2 September Tuesdays, because they're the cheapest entry price at $114.

pdude81

The next dates to go will probably be Saturday 9/11, Sunday 10/31, Thursday 9/9 and the remaining 2 September Tuesdays, because they're the cheapest entry price at $114.
I would only be able to do one of the last 2 dates and picked 10/30. So I guess I actually had to be in the crazy line for that. I would have thought 10/31 to go first, or the first party to sell out to vloggers, but I continue to understand nothing about how things work out west.

milordsloth

I just checked the calendar out of curiosity. 10/19 is now sold out also.

milordsloth

I checked the dates earlier today and at that time 10/31 was showing sold out. As of right now it is showing availability again, so the current sold out dates are only 9/28, 10/19, and 10/30.

Edit: 10/31 is showing sold out again.

Last edited:

Animaniac93-98

I checked the dates earlier today and at that time 10/31 was showing sold out. As of right now it is showing availability again, so the current sold out dates are only 9/28, 10/19, and 10/30.

Website glitch, or a Boo Bash style adjustment of capacity to meet demand?

jmuboy

Website glitch, or a Boo Bash style adjustment of capacity to meet demand?
I don’t think capacity was adjusted that quickly . I yesterday was probably day one demand but I won’t be surprised if DL increased party capacity in august to meet the demand though.

SoCalDisneyLover

I don’t think capacity was adjusted that quickly . I yesterday was probably day one demand but I won’t be surprised if DL increased party capacity in august to meet the demand though.
I don't know why people think they'll increase capacity, like they've done on occasion recently with the theme parks. For these events, they normally sell a set amount of tickets, and when dates sell out, they usually don't come back later. It then forces people to choose from the remaining dates that are available, usually the less popular dates. Eventually, all dates are sold out, and anyone without a ticket is just SOL, unless perhaps if they're staying at a hotel on property.

The only possibility of adding capacity would be if they're holding back due to the uncertainty with Covid right now In that case, they're deliberately underselling for the moment, and will release tickets if the virus situation improves rather than worsens.

Animaniac93-98

I don't know why people think they'll increase capacity, like they've done on occasion recently with the theme parks. For these events, they normally sell a set amount of tickets, and when dates sell out, they usually don't come back later.

Disney adjusted capacity for several nights of Boo Bash recently. It's not unheard of for a Disney Halloween event.

milordsloth

10/12 (the day I'm going!) is now sold out also.

1626376627113.png
1626376530179.png

mistyj

It could be tickets being added back into the system as they fix the problems with multiple orders from the on sale mess.

SoCalDisneyLover

Man, that 10/30 Saturday was the first date to go, but the only other Saturday is still sitting there. I guess perhaps people don't feel like they can get into the Halloween spirit at the beginning of September, so they're not willing to pay the top price to go, even if it's a Saturday night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom