Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort

Animaniac93-98

Having been to both, I thought MNSSHP was better.

OBB was better for getting candy and character photos, but MNSSHP had a better parade + fireworks and Hocus Pocus. Last year OBB didn't even have World of Color. Villains Grove was good, but not a substitute for those things IMO. The night I went the line for Mission: Breakout was never less than 45 min. I'm also think MK is a more enjoyable park to be at than DCA in general.

Having said this, it's unlikely MNSSHP will come back like it was pre-COVID, or at least not at those prices. $120 for OBB will probably be a better value than $200+ for Boo Bash 2.0, or whatever we get this year.

MarvelCharacterNerd

I would be going as a single adult. I've been to WDW too many times and really just want to see Disneyland, so I think it seems like a good decision to go to the Oogie party.
The party is a good way to experience DCA - the park looks great at night. Just know you probably won't have time - even with the mix-in hours - to see and do all the attractions AND all the party offerings. But it's a great way to be introduced to the park if you've never experienced it before or if you have been before and don't care if you miss some stuff and see some stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom