Halloween Costumes!!

mandylo

We actually have already had our Halloween party. I went as "Miss Murder". For those of you who are wondering, it's a character from a song by my favorite band - AFI. (Any Despair Faction members lurking around will appreciate this!)

disneytati

There's no real Halloween down here... just a couple of parties here and there, some spooky decorations..... but no costumes, no trick or treating. But well, I'm an "Americanized freak", as some people here say... so I'll wear a Halloween shirt, and make my students go trick or treating around the school.

dandaman

Well, in daytime, I'll be wearing a Cedar Point Halloweekends shirt I got two weeks ago. :lookaroun

At night, I'll probably be going for the "too old, so I slapped this together" look. :lol:

Madison

My friends threw a masquerade ball last weekend, so I rented a vintage reproduction polonnaise for that and had a pretty good time. It's amazing how hot and bothersome 30ish pounds of clothing can get during a night of dancing!

This weekend, I'm being lame and staying inside. I don't like Halloween, but I like gowns, so last weekend was a compromise. :)

Main Street USA

Went to a couple of halloween contests over the weekend here in STL. Here are a couple pics from the contest:

Me on stage in the Contest as Captain Jack:
DSC01725.jpg

Again, on stage:
DSC01724.jpg

Me (right) and a fellow Captain Jack (left):
DSC01723.jpg

A fellow Johnny Depp Movie Star and myself:
DSC01698.jpg

Captain Morgan, my girlfriend Amy, and Myself:
DSC01694.jpg

Hopefully, we'll get a lot more pics up from some of you after Halloween night! :)

Pongo

Spirit week at my school is this week, and on Halloween is Hero Day. Naturally, I'm dressing up as Harry Potter, so I think I'll probably be him when I take my cousins trick-or-treating.

robynchic

My costume for Rocky Horror's second night (we have themed nights- the second night was Heaven and H-e-double hockey sticks) was an evil pixie.

n31202149_30733050_6356.jpg
n31202149_30733049_6029.jpg

Back view! Front view!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We wants the redhead...
...sorry, that quote just kind of popped out

...besides, you know that for me it's your mom or nobody...:lookaroun :lol:
It was actually my intention to make her look like the redhead. :lol: She normally is a brunette but alas I couldn't get my daughter to go for any more red on her hair color or wear a wig.

surfsupdon

For my first year as a high school teacher, I went yesterday as a Survivor contestant. I ended up winning second place in the Halloween Costume Contest!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom