Halloween Costumes!!

WDWFREAK53

Brian..... You are HOTT!!!!!!!!!:kiss:
Love the hair..;)

and...after you said that...believe it or not, I'm walkin' on air...I never thought I'd could feel so free-hee-heeeeeeeee...I'm flying away on a wing and a prayer...who could it be? Believe it or not...it's just Meeeeeeeeee

maggiegrace1

and...after you said that...believe it or not, I'm walkin' on air...I never thought I'd could feel so free-hee-heeeeeeeee...I'm flying away on a wing and a prayer...who could it be? Believe it or not...it's just Meeeeeeeeee
Brian..You are my Greatest American Hero...:king:
Suddenly Im on top of the world..It should have been somebody else..:D

Uponastar

Brian..You are my Greatest American Hero...:king:
Suddenly Im on top of the world..It should have been somebody else..:D

Okay, you two are crazy. . .
but fun! :lol:

maggiegrace1

It’s like a light of a new day..It came from right out of the blue..
You are breaking me out of the spell I was in..Brian ..
Making all of my wishes come true....
Believe it or not..:)

maggiegrace1

I LOVE Ralph Hinkley!!

Is it sad that I knew all the words to the song by heart..:):lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

I LOVE Ralph Hinkley!!

Is it sad that I knew all the words to the song by heart..:):lookaroun

If it is...I'm sad too :lol:

(BTW...Have you ever seen the never-aired pilot of The Greatest American Heroine?) It stunk :lol:

My favorite episode of all time was when the aliens came back and gave Ralph the Instruction Booklet to the suit to him...and in the episode he had to shrink himself down to a microscopic size...then, we he grew back to normal...he forgot to bring the Instruction Booklet with him...so, it remained microscopic and still couldn't figure out how to properly use the suit :lol:

maggiegrace1

If it is...I'm sad too :lol:

(BTW...Have you ever seen the never-aired pilot of The Greatest American Heroine?) It stunk :lol:

My favorite episode of all time was when the aliens came back and gave Ralph the Instruction Booklet to the suit to him...and in the episode he had to shrink himself down to a microscopic size...then, we he grew back to normal...he forgot to bring the Instruction Booklet with him...so, it remained microscopic and still couldn't figure out how to properly use the suit :lol:
:)

Never saw it..Im glad now..:lol:

:sohappy: That was a good one..I loved that show...and I loved Bosom Buddies.....The good old days..:D

Madison

A picture of me in my absurdly gigantic dress (and my really awesome friends), for anyone who cares to see what a polannaise actually is.

277076651_729668f8e5.jpg

WDWFREAK53

Wow...so that's what really awesome friends look like! (What are they on other days...just "friends?") :lookaroun

JK...Looks like you had a blast!

Lookatchu gettin' down wit yo bad self :lol:

Uponastar

Homemade Devil, version 3.0

P1050182.jpg

P1050183.jpg

SillySpook!
You are the spitting image of my eldest daughter!
So much so that I showed these pics to my DH without saying a word. He said "Oh is that the costume Lauren wore to the Halloween party?" When I told him that wasn't Lauren in the picture he was floored! You could be her twin! I'm going to try and find some recent pics of her and upload them here so you can see.
Just thought you'd like to know!
Great costume, by the way!

Dukeblue1016

I was tinkerbell and my girlfriend was peter pan..... yep, I walked around a college campus in a short green skirt cut in design like hers, with a woman's green top, white wings, a blond wig... oh and green heels...

I walked around the woman's section of marshall's for like a half hour... awkward.....

maggiegrace1

Hi Joe!!!

I have missed you!!

You need to send me the pics so I can see if you compared to maggie in her Tink costume..;)

Hope you are doing good..:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom