Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

Sledge

Account Suspended
Just a weird observation but 95% of the Stacy's/Stacey's I have known have been friggin' hot so this might now be so bad. :lol: :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

When I first saw the title, I was thinking "Stacey from the Planning DVD?!?! Yes!". But I now know that I got excited to quickly. :eek:
Glad to know that Kryssa is gone, but I will reserve my final opinion to when I actually get to watch it.

DDuckFan130

Oh Happy Day!! :sohappy:

I'm sorry, but I never got attached to her or anything. She was attractive to say the most...I didn't see the attraction with her. Maybe I'll like this new one, but of course I'll have to wait and see. Then again, I don't care about any of it at all. I watch it to see the clips of the rides and stuff, but I never cared for the Tip for Today or any of that. Nowadays to get me in a "Disney" mood, I watch channel 96 and watch the old cartoons like "Autograph Hound" :D

dxwwf3

Sledge said:
Just a weird observation but 95% of the Stacy's/Stacey's I have known have been friggin' hot so this might now be so bad. :lol: :lookaroun

Too bad they couldn't get THAT Stacy for Resort TV. Of course, then nobody would go to the parks because all the guys would just watch Resort TV all day :lol:

fngoofy

figmentfan said:
Am I the only one that found her very ANNOYING?!?!?

Yea, she looks good, but she was very annoying. I think Sam Brown from the Great Hotels show and Passport to Europe would make an excellent host for WDW Resort TV.

Good riddens to Krys..s.s. whatever her name was.....................

Yes, you are the only one.

She rocked, perky, funny, and amped. Too bad you missed out.

GenerationX

This is a shame, as I enjoyed Kryssa's perky, Disney-loving wackiness. With any luck she'll be back on resort TV or in a planning video sometime soon.

DDuckFan130

fngoofy said:
Yes, you are the only one.

She rocked, perky, funny, and amped. Too bad you missed out.
:lol: No he's not.

I took my best friend this past trip, and she was scared when she saw her. She couldn't watch her anymore :lol: While I was able to tolerate her, I didn't care for her at all.

PhotoDave219

mikeb_86 said:
Can someone post a pic!!

Honestly, Rain and i had much better things to do with our time at Disney then take pictures of the television. Really, Extra Magic Hours were far more entertaining than anything on television....

Ringo8n24

I personally do not see the need for anyone to be in the video narrating. I want to see clips of the rides...not what looks like someone's personal video of their vacation. Before you draw a conclusion, it is not even the fact that it is a girl, I would not care if Johnny Depp was narrating it. Well, maybe Johnny Depp would be ok... :goodnevil :)

Pioneer Hall

It's the same basic idea, it doesn't really seem to matter who the host is. I still think they should go back to the way they used to do it, but who's asking me anyway.

askmike1

I like the format of the top 7 better that the previous version (which was one big park-hopper commercial). The only worthy part of the old one was the Zip-a-dee-doo-dah segment, and only because of the music and the origami folding (the tips were few and weren't good). With the top 7, they can update the information more. I will reserve judgement on Stacy until I see it in June, but even if she's really bad, it is just resort TV. It must be so funny for a non-Disney-fanatical-person to see 6 pages of this (and the 18 pages of napkins), they'd probably think we are the strangest people in the world.:)

-Michael

1disneydood

I wish I could cast the top7 spokesmodel. I know many vendor spokesmodels from my affiliations through the carshows I attend and judge, and I can promise that I couldsnag a young woman who would please all crowds, esp. using Disney's payroll. ;) ;)

Woody13

PhotoDave219 said:
Honestly, Rain and i had much better things to do with our time at Disney then take pictures of the television. Really, Extra Magic Hours were far more entertaining than anything on television....
Agreed. Why watch television at a WDW resort? I think of it as a sickness that some people develop. It's an obvious waste of time and a poor selection of priority. Heck you could be outside smelling some fresh air or sleeping.

1disneydood

Woody13 said:
Agreed. Why watch television at a WDW resort? I think of it as a sickness that some people develop. It's an obvious waste of time and a poor selection of priority. Heck you could be outside smelling some fresh air or sleeping.

What if the hostess was smokin hot? :D :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom