Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

PhotoDave219

STR8FAN2005 said:
I know why they had to change, but why such terrible casting....who's stacy been sleeping with?

As with all actors, theyre just cast. All she has to do is be cute & happy (she does neither that well) and she can get the part... I'm assuming they wanted to keep it "fresh"..... The old top 7 was very dated.

wannab@dis

PhotoDave219 said:
All of these Top 7 attractions at WDW have more to do with "Happiest Celebration on Earth"... includes Soarin, LMAX, Stitch, Crush n Gusher.... etc...

Also highlights Photopass as well as fastpass

Hmm... Stitch as a Top 7 attraction.

Wow, they are grasping a little with that one! :lol:

diddy_mouse

PhotoDave219 said:
I'm assuming they wanted to keep it "fresh"..... The old top 7 was very dated.

i agree with that......still think that Samantha Brown would be an excellent choice for resrt TV. *but* i will pass judgement on Stacy when i see her.

dxwwf3

It's about time. Nothing will be as good as "Zip A Dee Do Dah", but this new show can't be any worse than Kryssa for me. The "Top 7" show was so boring to me, I watched the old Zip A Dee Do Dah in Spanish. And yes I don't know any Spanish either.

dxwwf3

wannab@dis said:
Hmm... Stitch as a Top 7 attraction.

Wow, they are grasping a little with that one! :lol:

:lol:

Maybe they should just call it what it is "The 7 Newest Attractions"

Captain Chaos

Kryssa was far from boring.. She bordered on funny... Her lines were cheesy but that is what made it entertaining.. And he hyperness made it even more enjoyable. But, it was her good looks that it worth while.

dxwwf3

dxer07002 said:
She bordered on funny...

She also bordered on "Making Me Want To Put My Face In A Microwave"

Sorry fans of THE Kryssa, but I'm definately happy about the change.

Invero

Now, here's a question that might be on most guys mind (and I really don't know why its on mine) but... Does her top fly off on Crush 'n Gusher like Krissa's did???

nicholas

Good thing I downloaded it! I will most certainly miss seeing Kryssa on my trips, but am comforted slightly knowing I can watch her from home whenever I want.

I just find it odd they are sticking with 7. What's the problem with 10?

And I still think they should make it an hour long. They could slow down the pace and go more in depth on some things, as well as showing more.

Oh well.

Bye, Kryssa! I'll miss you!

imagineer boy

Well, lets look on the bright side! Atleast Luke isn't hosting it! :lol: :hammer:

Personally, I would be perfectly happy if they had the Zip-a-dee-dooh-dah Tip for today and a hot girl host, and I would be 100% happy. :sohappy:

PamelaNiebergal

Yaaaay! Sorry guys but I never did get what you all saw in her. Sure I'm female but I still think I am a pretty good judge of female beauty and she was not hot. Annoying? Yes. Scary? Yes. But hot? No. I don't care how bad the new host is. Kryssa really got on my nerves for some reason.:D

KevinPage

This thread is proof positive that you nuts need to get out in the fresh air more and talk to REAL people!!!!!

:drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

:p

joshwill

Well, this realy bites. I'm going to wdw next week and was lookin forward to see g kryssa.

We need to open www.SaveKryssa.com

Disney_Belle

dxwwf3 said:
It's about time. Nothing will be as good as "Zip A Dee Do Dah", but this new show can't be any worse than Kryssa for me. The "Top 7" show was so boring to me, I watched the old Zip A Dee Do Dah in Spanish. And yes I don't know any Spanish either.

I am with you on that one. I watch the spanish one too. and i have no idea what they are saying. as long as i can hear the tune! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom