Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

Thelazer

I HAVE SEEN IT!

She is well; she is very annoying and also comes off as very dumb as well.
I also do not like the new "interview" format, where they show her doing something and talking while she does it. Then cut to an interview of her talking about what it is she just did.

DonaldDoleWhip

DonaldDoleWhip said:
Yeah, sure, Kryssa was hot, whatever.

Can anyone tell me the Top 7 in the Correct Order? I mean, yeah, they're going to be about the new rides, but I want to know anyway.

I have the exact same question.

I really hope this new lady isn't so bad. Kryssa was fun.

kittykatta

nicholas said:
Good thing I downloaded it! I will most certainly miss seeing Kryssa on my trips, but am comforted slightly knowing I can watch her from home whenever I want.

Where did you download it? Im willing to pay a little to get this but i havent been able to find anyone who has it. Help Kryssa fans out and share the wealth!

As for Kryssa. Well, im a bit bummed that we went from "cute and perky" to "ordinary and dull". Even if you hated Kryssa, nobody can deny that she made an impression.

nicholas

kittykatta said:
Where did you download it? Im willing to pay a little to get this but i havent been able to find anyone who has it. Help Kryssa fans out and share the wealth!

As for Kryssa. Well, im a bit bummed that we went from "cute and perky" to "ordinary and dull". Even if you hated Kryssa, nobody can deny that she made an impression.
it's on Disney-Central

(as is the old version for you purists out there ;) )

LudwigVonDrake

Ok, does anyone have a picture of this new host, Stacey?

Also, does anyone know what else Kryssa has done in the entertainment field? Is she a Disney employee? A free-lance actress? Any ideas? BTW, her last name is Mooney.

marko

can anyone get the top 7 videos on this site, i just cant get disney central to work with my computer :confused: i would like to see the old top 7 and the new, no matter how bad, resort tv is part of the disney magic, i stayed at the SOG in december and they don't have disney tv and i was so bummed. :mad:

nicholas

marko said:
can anyone get the top 7 videos on this site, i just cant get disney central to work with my computer :confused: i would like to see the old top 7 and the new, no matter how bad, resort tv is part of the disney magic, i stayed at the SOG in december and they don't have disney tv and i was so bummed. :mad:
Old Top 7:

7: La Nouba
6: Summit Plummet
5: Playhouse Disney
4: Magic Kingdom Mountain Range
3: PhilharMagic
2: Kilimanjaro Safari
1: Mission: Space

Then, once Stitch opened, they got rid of PhilharMagic (still showed it in the show, but took away it's top 7 status) and replaced it with Stitch.

No clue what the new top 7 is yet though. Haven't seen it.

DisneyPhD

This comes as news to me, and suprizing since we just got back last night. However we left PORS Tuesday May 3rd and stayed there until Friday when we drove back to orlando and did MGM for the day and then flew home so we were not on a WDW prop resort after May 5th. :rolleyes:

I kind of liked Kryissa. She grew on me. (yes but then so does fungus right? :hammer: ) Oh well.

The funny thing I was wondering what they were going to do about the new stuff.

nicholas

General Grizz said:
Philarharmagic < Stitch? Stacy has got it all wrong... ;)
No no. That was still with Kryssa. When they shuffled and re-edited everything around.

Nobody has posted Stacy's list yet.

General Grizz

nicholas said:
No no. That was still with Kryssa. When they shuffled and re-edited everything around.

Nobody has posted Stacy's list yet.
Gotcha.

In that case, maybe Kryssa's leaving can be quite justifiable. :lookaroun :D

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
The new Top 7 debuted on Wednesday (I think). The video quality is pretty good. My thoughts:

Stacey is annoying. Based on the little "interview" videos they have with her during each Top 7 attraction, she almost seems schizophrenic. Not terribly entertaining, IMHO.

BTW, has anyone else seen the new Top 7? BIG ITEM - Disney/MGM Studios is *repeatedly* called "The Disney Studios". There is absolutely no mention of "MGM" anywhere in the video. I may have to post a thread about this, if one hasn't already been started.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom