Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

radiohost

^^^^Welcome to wdwmagic.com!!!!!!! Whether you've been a long time reader or have just discovered wdwmagic, I am sure you will find it very usefull for wdw info!!!

Wow, a thread resurects after 1 year and 4 months lol!!!

To answer your question, I am sure youtube has the video somwhere!!!

Radiohost:cool:

I-4Warrior

This thread just won't die, will it? Ah well, it's always fun when it inevitably rises from the grave. I actually did like Kryssa (though she struck me as a Samantha Brown clone that's been stuffed from feet to eyeballs with amphetamines), and to a lesser extent, Stacy... I do have to admit that I loved the Tip for Today resort loop. It just seemed more natural and special.

DVC Dave

I don't know how annoying the previous girl was, but I didn't find Stacey annoying...probably because I was to immersed in her total hotness to find anything annoying about her! :D

I did n't have time to read through all 20 pages here...Can someone give me a quick lowdown on what you are talking about?? :)

lborne

I did n't have time to read through all 20 pages here...Can someone give me a quick lowdown on what you are talking about?? :)

In a nutshell...

This thread is about the Disney Top 7 attraction countdown that plays on the resort televisions. It is shown at most all hotels and resorts in the Kissimmee / Disney World area. At one point, the female host was Kryssa who half the population found annoying because she appeared ADHD and was just too bubbly. The rest of us were able to ignore her annoying personality because we were men and thought she was hot. I always compared her to Dharma of Dharma and Greg, except on speed. Then one day, since they had added new attractions, they refilmed the countdown and used a different hostess - Stacey. We lost our blonde and got a brunette. Withdrawl set in and I've never been the same. My wife on the other hand, was estatic. There was also a spanish version with a hot hostess, but I never saw that one. It would be too obvious to the wife why I was watching since I don't speak a lick of Spanish.

Finally, there is a company called Appliance Direct in the central Florida area and they sell cheap appliances from a warehouse and deliver same day. Their commercials are really infomercials where a man and woman enthusiastically discuss in boring detail the special features to certain washers, dryers, etc. She typically hits the appliances while yelling something about low prices or no money down or same day delivery or such. I guess some people rather watch that than Stacey.

I seriously miss ResortTV =[ that to me was the best part about being in the room. My family would have it on the entire time we were in the room. The new one seems too much like a Travel Channel show instead of here's what WDW has and how to enjoy it properly. Maybe it's just me, but thankfully I was able to get ResortTV to my comp =]

DVC Dave

In a nutshell...

This thread is about the Disney Top 7 attraction countdown that plays on the resort televisions. It is shown at most all hotels and resorts in the Kissimmee / Disney World area. At one point, the female host was Kryssa who half the population found annoying because she appeared ADHD and was just too bubbly. The rest of us were able to ignore her annoying personality because we were men and thought she was hot. I always compared her to Dharma of Dharma and Greg, except on speed. Then one day, since they had added new attractions, they refilmed the countdown and used a different hostess - Stacey. We lost our blonde and got a brunette. Withdrawl set in and I've never been the same. My wife on the other hand, was estatic. There was also a spanish version with a hot hostess, but I never saw that one. It would be too obvious to the wife why I was watching since I don't speak a lick of Spanish.

Finally, there is a company called Appliance Direct in the central Florida area and they sell cheap appliances from a warehouse and deliver same day. Their commercials are really infomercials where a man and woman enthusiastically discuss in boring detail the special features to certain washers, dryers, etc. She typically hits the appliances while yelling something about low prices or no money down or same day delivery or such. I guess some people rather watch that than Stacey.

Thank you. Now it makes perfect sense...and I agree!!

XS-Spence

With the addition of the new Happiest Celebration on Earth happenings around the World, Kryssa is no longer the host of the Top 7 countdown on Resort TV. Replacing her is Stacy, a girl with long dark brown hair. Same basic concept, new things added with a new host.

Soarin' is the new #1, by the way.

I wish I was thinking... I would have done a short video capture... but unfortunately, I have nothing.

I don't know much about Stacy, but that young couple on the DVC station stopping at the Tomorrowland kiosk look AWFULLY familiar...

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom