Good fx news for a change

celluloid

Nothing as good as getting rid of some Bruckheimer and bringing back some Steel Drums or anything like that by any chance huh?

Or are we talking more about inside a certain attraction?

Krack

I doubt it's the steel drums because that would actually take money for performers (fat chance). My guess is it's the cannon fire and Spanish soldiers.

Spike-in-Berlin

Nothing as good as getting rid of some Bruckheimer and bringing back some Steel Drums or anything like that by any chance huh?

Or are we talking more about inside a certain attraction?

That would be great, I really miss the "Carribean" in "Carribean Plaza", the steel drums brought a great lot of atmosphere. And the booming sound of the cannons was something I always brought into connection with PotC.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Martin,

Are you just sitting back and smiling? :animwink:
collegehumor.89ac14e9f05562624e47e64004ead9a8.jpg

celluloid

I doubt it's the steel drums because that would actually take money for performers (fat chance). My guess is it's the cannon fire and Spanish soldiers.

As posted above the Steel Drums meaning the background music that played before they shoved the movie score loops around the area.

But gosh the Barker Bird would be such awesome news to me.

SeaCastle

As posted above the Steel Drums meaning the background music that played before they shoved the movie score loops around the area.

But gosh the Barker Bird would be such awesome news to me.

There was a steel drums BGM along with the JP and the Silver Stars steel drum group that played in the Plaza.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qn40t_gi88

I think any return of steel drums to Caribbean Plaza would be more than welcome. The film score loop is nice but incongruous with the Caribbean Plaza theme.

celluloid

There was a steel drums BGM along with the JP and the Silver Stars steel drum group that played in the Plaza.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qn40t_gi88

I think any return of steel drums to Caribbean Plaza would be more than welcome. The film score loop is nice but incongruous with the Caribbean Plaza theme.

I knew this but I figured since I put Steel Drums returning and ditching the movie scores it would be known what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom