GIANT Photo Post - Noodle Station, 20K, Gold Ears Return, Ryland's Birthday, & more!

WhenYouWish

:sohappy: Bravo!! Awesome pics as usual.

I about laughed out loud at the "Noodles in Space" montage. I can't wait to see that bizarre screen in person. What a crack up! The noodles definately look yummy, though, especially in their pretty new bowls. :D

speck76

tigsmom said:
Are these cosmetic changes? I haven't been to WDW since it opened. Has the menu changes any? Did you notice any differences fromwhen it oroginally opened?

*very nice photos* :wave:

The video screen and artwork is fairly new.....as is the ground sign in the first picture.

A new, cool looking directional sign was added to the Avenue of the Planets too

TimeTrip

thimblekisses said:
Last but not least, we had the pleasure of meeting ProjectTracker - one of the many WDWMagic folks we met this weekend. Look at all those pins! Boy is that vest heavy!
10132123zf.jpg

Ahh.. so that's who was behind me filming the fireworks on the 3rd. I turned around and was thinking to myself.. "that's a huge vest of pins!".

Alexandra

Outstanding pictures! We're going in 38 days and your pics helped make the time go by a little easier.

Thanks so much! :wave:

goofyfan13

AndyP said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Not only do you share the same birthday as me, but I was 18 on Sunday too!!!

Would you believe that my birthday was on Sunday too? I turned 19 though, so I guess I'm not quite "In the club" :lol: . So Happy Birthday to both of you! :wave:

GREAT update! It looks like you had a great time! Wish I could have gone. Thanks for the great pics!

bferrara16

Great pictures...

I hate to ask such a technical question, but how did you get those pics of the castle to come out so nice? Flash on or off? Any other specifications? (mine always come out terrible- cant seem to capture the magic like you did)

Ok, you may now resume normal fun-filled non-technical postings...

tk421-sw

Original Poster
tripod. I used corinne's Kodak, which has a great "night" function. I set it on the tripod, AND used a 10 second timmer so I didn't have to be touching the camera at the time. and yes, no fash. If you ave it on the tripod, the castle isn't going to move! , so you have a perfect setup for the camera. I know everyone dosn't bring a tripod to Disney, (I had it for the fireworks) but smaler versions are avalible. So yeah, that's about it. Thanks for looking!

bferrara16 said:
Great pictures...

I hate to ask such a technical question, but how did you get those pics of the castle to come out so nice? Flash on or off? Any other specifications? (mine always come out terrible- cant seem to capture the magic like you did)

Ok, you may now resume normal fun-filled non-technical postings...

wannabeBelle

Awesome job as per usual Thimblekisses. Did Mike tell you I am going to be in EPCOT on Sunday July 17th for an all day Kilterpalooza?? Feel free to pop on by and say hi!!! I will be present at the Off Kilter stae area for all of the shows that day!!! Belle

AndyP

goofyfan13 said:
Would you believe that my birthday was on Sunday too? I turned 19 though, so I guess I'm not quite "In the club" :lol: . So Happy Birthday to both of you! :wave:

GREAT update! It looks like you had a great time! Wish I could have gone. Thanks for the great pics!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

bferrara16

thanks for the tips!

tk421-sw said:
tripod. I used corinne's Kodak, which has a great "night" function. I set it on the tripod, AND used a 10 second timmer so I didn't have to be touching the camera at the time. and yes, no fash. If you ave it on the tripod, the castle isn't going to move! , so you have a perfect setup for the camera. I know everyone dosn't bring a tripod to Disney, (I had it for the fireworks) but smaler versions are avalible. So yeah, that's about it. Thanks for looking!

Neptune

It Looks like you had an excellent time! Pretty cool that you go to see another WDWMAGIC member!

Yay! Gold Ears have Returned!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom