GIANT Photo Post - Noodle Station, 20K, Gold Ears Return, Ryland's Birthday, & more!

brkgnews

Fun stuff! Thanks, y'all! By the way -- aren't those birthday cakes just absolutely delish-i-mus? I love that frothy icing. Yummm!
:slurp:
Got one for my birthday from a cute waitress at Biergarten in EPCOT. Let's see... birthday, at WDW, cute girl, free cake? Yep -- that qualifies as a good day.
:king:

tk421-sw

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
Awwwww, it was great to meet you guys too! I hope next time you are down we can do a longer meetup!

Yes, a longer meet would be fun sometime. MJ seemed to really like corinne. Looking forward to more meet ups.!

CaptainMichael

brkgnews said:
my birthday from a cute waitress at Biergarten in EPCOT. Let's see... birthday, at WDW, cute girl, free cake? Yep -- that qualifies as a good day.
:king:

I'd say so, but it could get better.... :drevil:

DisneyFreak529

Your guys are the BEST!!! :kiss: :kiss: Double kisses this time!!
One for the update & one for your Brithday!!

Now I can't wait to go in December... I MISS WDW!!!

Badger Brent

It's still good to see Topher at 50's prime time cafe. He's been our server twice. After casual conversation, we found his parent's still live in the town 7 miles from my house. He told me the street name, I then asked him north section or south. It was a hoot to connect down there with someone that has connections close. It really is a small world after all. As always, thanks for the photo updates!! :wave:

Gucci65

Excellent update as usual!!!!

Happy Birthday to all ! :wave:

PS - I had my daughter bring back a pair of golden ears from DisneyLand last week just in case she wasn't able to get any here. Oh well, better safe than sorry.

PSS - Love the t-shirts. Now if I can just find someone to wear the other one :lol:

DisneySam

Thanks for the great update! And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! Mine was last weekend on the 25th.

Now I cannot wait until our trip in August (as if I couldn't before) I will have to figure out how to do photo updates so I can do one that week.

t3techcom18

Great job! I'm going in the beginning of August right before school starts with some friends, so I hope I see ya there! Thanks for the videos and the pictures! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

WDWRLD

Another great update, Hey were you there at IASW at about 10 pm friday night? We were getting on the boat and saw two ppl who looked just like you. Anyhow noodle station was great, we ate there on the 1st and we had the place to ourselves. We didnt get the good bowls only the styrafoam ones. I too noticed the missing donald chairs. We saw the fireworks on the 3rd from the beach at the Poly....we saw them from the MK hub on the 4th and think that the view from the poly was much better although they had no music. I ve got a video of part of it and will try to post it.

Attachments

• 7-3-05 PM 028.JPE
    7-3-05 PM 028.JPE
    14.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 7-3-05 PM 031.JPE
    7-3-05 PM 031.JPE
    14.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 7-3-05 PM 032.JPE
    7-3-05 PM 032.JPE
    14.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 7-3-05 PM 034.JPE
    7-3-05 PM 034.JPE
    15.4 KB · Views: 30

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom