GIANT Photo Post - Noodle Station, 20K, Gold Ears Return, Ryland's Birthday, & more!

Epcot82Guy

Excellent pictures, especially the fireworks shots! :sohappy: I've really got to get back down to WDW soon. And Happy B-DAY!

diddy_mouse

fabulous update as ususal :D looks like Ryland had a very happy birthday (no better place to celebrate it!) oh, and i am so stealing those "WDW is for Lovers" shirts you guys have...me and the fiance are planning on buying them and wearing them on our honeymoon :p

P.S. the noodle station bit was quite funny :lol:

MissionTestTrac

The biggest news of all!!! SANTA CLAUS WAS IN MAGIC KINGDOM!!! See him. Ryland almost went and asked him for something, but he decided to let him vacation in peace.
10131677mb.jpg

I SAW THIS GUY IN Epcot and he gave some lady his autograph. THE Lady said you must make alot of children happy. He Then Gave her a Santa Autograph. He was getting Alot of attention! Also im new hear but been reading posts for awhile when i saw this i had to join.

dkrfla

And I thought my lanyard was heavy! Thanks for the videos and pictures guys and happy birthday Ryland..umm a little late.

Better nate than lever

D~

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Great job as always guys. Glad you had a great birthday, and thanks for sharing it with us. Don't know what I enjoy more, the great pictures or the creative dialog. Always leaves us (at least me) wanting more.

TinkerBell9988

Great photo update, as usual. I must say, there is nothing better than spending your birthday in Walt Disney World... at least I think so... :D

I celebrate my 17th in WDW in September! :p

disneyhope

10131730vr.jpg

Oh my goodness, I want that shirt so bad!! It's just too cool for school. Entirely.

You guys are fantabulous at your picture-taking/posting... thanks so much for all the work you do!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
The noodle station "screen" is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in my entire life..

I wish i was the person getting paid to come up with these ideas. The person who has to approve everything probably thought it was so odd they might as well, "how could it possibly be worse than a blank wall?"

se8472

So wish my camera could take night shots like that, and I swear I remember seeing you at Space. Just didn't know if it was you.

CaptainMichael

se8472 said:
So wish my camera could take night shots like that, and I swear I remember seeing you at Space. Just didn't know if it was you.

Just look for a guy with a video camera and an attractive girl next to him. Chances are it is Ryland and Corinne. That is how I found them on Grad Nite.

se8472

STR8FAN2005 said:
Just look for a guy with a video camera and an attractive girl next to him. Chances are it is Ryland and Corinne. That is how I found them on Grad Nite.

lol, I will keep that in mind...just gets hard sometimes when there are thousands of people going past you every hour lol

fiftiesdean

I didn't think my camera would take shots like that either....but it actually has a Fireworks mode on it...I about flipped....I couldn't go for my bday to WDW for the first time in years (July 4th), but I'll be down in a few weeks to try it out....although I doubt I'll come close to Ryland and Corinne's camera work...good job to the both of you, and thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom