GIANT Photo Post - Noodle Station, 20K, Gold Ears Return, Ryland's Birthday, & more!

mrbillonooo

thanks...we were there june 29 - july 6th for my kids birthdays, july 4 & 5, 15 and 18...we are from the atlanta area, but hoped to see you 2, we like your pics and videos..that was our 3rd visit this year, coming back for thanksgiving...yea annual passes are a must, we are dvc members at the boardwalk and beach club...where do you guys live to get there so much...we saw your 4th video...we should have gone on the 3rd...could not get in th MK on the 4th...it was closed due to the huge crowd...saw the epcot 4th show...i was good...it was ssssssoooooooooo hot the 4th and 5th!! 110 heat index...so, what is hotter than central flordia in july? only the face of the sun....ha ha ha...thanks again..mr bill <><

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Yeah it was hot! We live in bradenton, about 1 hour and 30 mins. away. We get up about every other weekend. I need some money so we can go again, this last birthday trip drained me! Glad to see you had fun!

JeffH

We were in the Magic Kingdom on the 3rd and 4th. We noticed Splash Mountain dry on the 3rd (later in the afternoon, if I remember correctly). Tasha and I also ran into ProjectTracker on our way out, while he (I guess) was on the way in. ProjectTracker was standing on the Emporium side of the Main Street circle in front of the train station. I challenged Tasha to find the 2 Lilo and Stitch pins that we had traded for during the day on his vest (which was filled with Lilo and Stitch pins), which I had already located...took her a while, but he didn't mind as other admired his collection. I can't remember, though if it was when we were leaving on Sunday at about 8pm, or Monday at about 1:30pm, after we enjoyed yet another lunch with Cinderella.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
JeffH said:
We were in the Magic Kingdom on the 3rd and 4th. We noticed Splash Mountain dry on the 3rd (later in the afternoon, if I remember correctly). Tasha and I also ran into ProjectTracker on our way out, while he (I guess) was on the way in. ProjectTracker was standing on the Emporium side of the Main Street circle in front of the train station. I challenged Tasha to find the 2 Lilo and Stitch pins that we had traded for during the day on his vest (which was filled with Lilo and Stitch pins), which I had already located...took her a while, but he didn't mind as other admired his collection. I can't remember, though if it was when we were leaving on Sunday at about 8pm, or Monday at about 1:30pm, after we enjoyed yet another lunch with Cinderella.

Yeah, it's an amazing thing ( The vest)

BRER STITCH

Thanx for the great update guys! :wave:

Happy Birthday Ry! I was there celebrating MY Birthday last week as well and had a blast!

I actually saw you guys from the train station platform at MK one night and started down to say hello but lost you in the crowd once I got down there. I had the mini tripod set up up there to get some Spectro @ Wishes pics for the scrap book from that vantage point.

Sorry I missed you! My Birthday dinner(S)! were at Tony's Town Square where the Dapper Dans whooped it up in my honor, and at Liberty Tree, where the chocolate cake they brought out was AMAZING!

When we hit the Noodle Station, we got the styro-bowls! Bet lots of people were tossing the good ones out so they went back to the others.

Looks like you guys had a great trip too!
Keep up the good work!

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom