General Audiences

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
It's hard to find now...the DVD needs to hurry!

I had to drive 40 minutes in torrential downpours last Saturday night to see it.

It's playing at the $2 theater within walking distance of my humble abode! Come on over east here and you 2 can watch it with me while having a pitcher or two of beer! :D

Also Michael, I love your location.

I may even name a kid Maeby.

CaptainMichael

It's playing at the $2 theater within walking distance of my humble abode! Come on over east here and you 2 can watch it with me while having a pitcher or two of beer! :D

Also Michael, I love your location.

I may even name a kid Maeby.

$2!!!!!!!!!!?????????? I'd be there every night. It cost me $8.50 last weekend in Metairie....*screams*

Thanks. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I see "Model" Home as irony because it is hardly the model (perfect) home. I'm wondering if that's intentional or if all those years of english classes have messed with my head.

Coolness!

DisneyJill

Any given Sunday...it could be this Sunday!

He won't be a Marino...

I loved that movie. Would have been better if it had been about the NFL. Moving on.

I LOOOOVE the Colts, but I have nothing but pure admiration for this seasons Saints. I'd like to see a Colts-Saints Super Bowl but I can't say I dislike the Bears either, so either way would be okay. Anyone but the Pats! :lookaroun

Whatever, Bri, you know I cheered for them this week. I wanted them to beat the Chargers. But I don't want them to beat my Colts! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom