General Audiences

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
He's in 2 movies coming out vewwy soon and I could not be more exicted.

Have you seen the preview in my myspace profile with him and Zach Braff where Jason plays a guy in a wheel chair? Hil-ar-i-ous! I might just have heart failure on the 19th of this month when it comes out.

Has everything been going smoothly on your end love?

Oh, and where the eff is Brian? :lookaroun

I bet he'll come running here for a second or two before he's off work...

maggiegrace1

He's in 2 movies coming out vewwy soon and I could not be more exicted.

Have you seen the preview in my myspace profile with him and Zach Braff where Jason plays a guy in a wheel chair? Hil-ar-i-ous! I might just have heart failure on the 19th of this month when it comes out.

Has everything been going smoothly on your end love?

Oh, and where the eff is Brian? :lookaroun

I bet he'll come running here for a second or two before he's off work...
I have seen it..:)

Things are so-so with me...But I have heard that Demi and Ashton are doing great..:lookaroun

Im sure he will be here soon..I miss him..

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Things are so-so with me...But I have heard that Demi and Ashton are doing great..:lookaroun

Im sure he will be here soon..I miss him..

But Cameron and Justin broke up! If those 2 crazy kids can't make it, what hope do I ever have of carrying on a decent, fulfilling relationship? Seriously... If Faith Hill and Tim McGraw ever split, I'm giving up all my faith in love. :brick:

Is everything moving along smoothly on the bag front?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
If Tim could go through the "Mr. Faith Hill" times...he can get through anything. :wave: :lol:

I hope so. I don't think I could live in a world without Faith and Time in lovely harmony.

I'm so jealous that you get off work in less than a half hour while I'm stuck here until 8pm young man. Care to come keep me company?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom