General Audiences

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Ummm..Okay!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Give me a Hurricane and it will all be good..;)

Though..if you and me just WALK down the streets we will get beads...no need for anything else..;)

That would be one helluva ego boost to get beads "just because" and not for flashing my, ahem, physical attributes. :lol:

I'll make sure that you have a few hurricanes love. I'll even pay for the taxi and the babysitter if we could go out for a night on the town.

Oh, by the way, how do you two feel about Brad and Angelina moving there?? Are you super excited??

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Indeed!

Right now is the perfect time for it. It warms up your insides.

Yeppers!

Gosh Michael, I just LOVE your avatar! And you didn't even lose a bet! :D :sohappy: I'm glad that everyone can finally share a little bit of the massive love I have for the Colts (and my Peyton).

CaptainMichael

Gosh Michael, I just LOVE your avatar! And you didn't even lose a bet! :D :sohappy: I'm glad that everyone can finally share a little bit of the massive love I have for the Colts (and my Peyton).

Well, the Colts are my second favorite team. The Saints just finally did well this year, so that's all I ever talked about.

maggiegrace1

That would be one helluva ego boost to get beads "just because" and not for flashing my, ahem, physical attributes. :lol:

I'll make sure that you have a few hurricanes love. I'll even pay for the taxi and the babysitter if we could go out for a night on the town.

Oh, by the way, how do you two feel about Brad and Angelina moving there?? Are you super excited??
YAY!!..:)

I am excited..We can have playdates..:lookaroun
I'd rather Demi and Ashton:lookaroun
:lol: :kiss:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Well, the Colts are my second favorite team. The Saints just finally did well this year, so that's all I ever talked about.

I don't know what I will do if Peyton turns out to be this generations Dan Marino. Hopefully if they do get shut down by the Bears they will be able to advance this far again next year. Maybe next year it will be a Colts/Saints Superbowl like I'd hoped for.

Do you know why almost all of your guys opted to not wear the under armour to keep them a little more warm? Scott said it was probably because wearing a long sleeved under shirt gave the opposition something to grab onto during tackling. Could it be that or just because they didn't realize it would be snowing?

maggiegrace1

Michael went to class..But I believe that they were too HOTT for the rest of the people....:)

No ..really I do not know.:):).but I am sure he will answer this later...

Bye for now love..:)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Bye love. I'm off from work in 5 minutes and Scott and I are heading to Charlotte. He was offered a job there and we're going to go check out the area and see if we like it or not. I may be on later tonight while Scott is watching 24.

LOVE YOU! :wave:

CaptainMichael

Do you know why almost all of your guys opted to not wear the under armour to keep them a little more warm? Scott said it was probably because wearing a long sleeved under shirt gave the opposition something to grab onto during tackling. Could it be that or just because they didn't realize it would be snowing?

Oh, I'm sure they knew the conditions. They just felt like they could handle it. IMO, the biggest problem was the field...there's just no excuse for a field like that in the NFL. Grass does not grow in the snow. They should have a turf field...like most all other northern teams.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom