General Audiences

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Did you hear that Demi told Vanity Fair in their latest issue with her on the cover that she wants to have Ashton's baby? They're going to start trying for one.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
*After George Sr. has been handed a jail sentence*

Michael: They're going to keep Dad in jail until this whole thing gets sorted out.

[silence amongst the family]

Michael: Also, I've been told that the company's expense accounts have been frozen...

[everyone gasps]

Michael: ...Interesting. I would have expected that after "They're keeping Dad in jail."

CaptainMichael

*After George Sr. has been handed a jail sentence*

Michael: They're going to keep Dad in jail until this whole thing gets sorted out.

[silence amongst the family]

Michael: Also, I've been told that the company's expense accounts have been frozen...

[everyone gasps]

Michael: ...Interesting. I would have expected that after "They're keeping Dad in jail."

haha...I just saw that one.

Yesterday, I watched one where Steve Holt and Michael are in a triathalon. Gotta love.... STEVE HOLT.:lol:

103-steve-holt-celebrate.jpg

mpoppins76

Good for them...I love them together. The relationship they have w/ Bruce is very admirable for the kids' sake. I actually met them (Bruce & Demi) when I did the College Program waaaaaay back when they were together. They were so nice to everyone; very approachable and chatting up all of the CM's unlike some celebs that roll through there.

I hope they do have a child together...what a beautiful baby THAT would be. They seem like such a playful couple, I can see them w/ a little munchie running around. :)

maggiegrace1

Good for them...I love them together. The relationship they have w/ Bruce is very admirable for the kids' sake. I actually met them (Bruce & Demi) when I did the College Program waaaaaay back when they were together. They were so nice to everyone; very approachable and chatting up all of the CM's unlike some celebs that roll through there.

I hope they do have a child together...what a beautiful baby THAT would be. They seem like such a playful couple, I can see them w/ a little munchie running around. :)
Hi Stephanie....Im Dana..
I saw you post in MJ's thread..:)

I think they are a great couple and they have overcome a lot of things...They did not care what people said about the age difference and the kids and all that stuff..I guess True Love conquers all..:)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender

This is all very true! I think that it's great that people that far apart in age can find true love. I have no doubt that they are the real deal too. Nothing can stop true love and they've proved it!

CaptainMichael

James Bond: I think I'll call it a Vesper.
Vesper Lynd: Because of the bitter aftertaste?
James Bond: No, because once you've tasted it, that's all you want to drink.

Vesper Lynd: You're not going to let me in there. You've got your armour back on. That's that.
James Bond: I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me - whatever is left of me - whatever I am - I'm yours.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender

Vesper Lynd: You're not going to let me in there. You've got your armour back on. That's that.
James Bond: I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me - whatever is left of me - whatever I am - I'm yours.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo hott :slurp:

By the way - Dana, thanks for the comments on me and Scottie's pics.

maggiegrace1

I soooo love you!!..:)
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo hott :slurp:

By the way - Dana, thanks for the comments on me and Scottie's pics.
You are welcome my love...I love YOU!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom