Funniest Moments You've Had wit the Characters.

DisneyGigi

I have a few but here is a couple of my most favorite moments-

Our last trip DD & I both had Chip N Dale Shirts- we had two different ones that we wore. Well when we met them at the character spot they were very happy to see the shirts- they jumped up and down and then after we posed for pictures Dale waved bye to everyone and danced away with me. It was so cute it made my day!

The next time we saw them at Liberty Tree tavern we had the other shirt on. Dale sees it and jumps up and down and danced. He then looks over and motions to DS & DH's shirts and then to himself as if to say where is your shirt, so I told him they don't have one do they Dale? They don't love you as much as we do and he put his hands to his head and did the whole nah- nah, nah nah nah :p thing to them it was hilarious.

TimontheGreat

I had to experiences. The first one is I was posing with the two animals from pinochio ( can't remember their names , but they're the robbers ) And after taking my picture, they took my lanyard and hid it. Then I saw that it was gone And I looked at them And they shrugged and acted like they were whistling. They then passed it to a guest and they showed me they're hands and they're backs to say something like, See we don't have it! Another was when I had my expedition everest hat on and Timon took my hat and shook his finger and did the nana nana boo boo sign :p

onebright1

magic carpet

Last September myself and dd3 went to the world just the two of us for the week. We had a great week with only a few magical meltdowns. Took it slow and let her spend as much time as she wanted looking and seeing. On our last day there, I decided before we had to catch our bus back to MCO we should go to Magic Kingdom one more time as I knew it would be a long long time before I could afford to take her back. It was a Saturday morning and I thought the park would be crowded but it wasnt. We hadnt made it over to Adventure Land yet that week so we went there first. DD3 wanted to ride the carpets and there was no guest in sight. We walked right on and I sat in the front seat so I could turn and take pics of her in back. As I was focusing the camera I heard someone say "is this seat taken?" and I said "no" and looked back to see Aladdin taking a seat next to DD!!! He rode the carpet with her with me taking pics and she was struck speechless! He did ask her a few questions and called her princess of course :kiss: she was in luuuuuv. When the ride was over he took her by the hand to the front of the line to meet Jasmine and Genie. She still talks about that to this day :D

themerebear6453

On our last visit I bought my younger brother and sister plain autograph books for them to decorate before our trip. My sister made a special page for each princess and all her favorite characters. When we went to meet the Ugly Stepsisters she thought it would be funny to tease them by showing them Cinderellas beautiful page. They acted very rude at this of course and went on to say that the page was tacky and they liked their plain ones better.

That same day we ran into Alice and The Mad Hatter over by the Tea Party. One of my sisters was wearing a shirt that said CSRA on it and Alice was trying to figure out where we were from when she announced your from "Sisra!" My other sister was wearing a Sleeping Beauty tiara that I bought her and Alice and The Mad Hatter both bowed down to her saying "Hello Your Majesty" just like in the movies. Then they both asked that she not take off their heads.

Oh and just a note but its strange how meeting Mickey suddenly makes everything better. Me and my family were having a semi-fight/argument after waiting for about a hour to meet Mickey (some of us wanted to ride the rides and get in line when it was shorter and others refused to get out) but as soon as we got in the room to meet him we all realized how much it was worth the wait. He put us all into instant Disney Happiness and that was our only disagreement for nearly our entire trip.

yankspy

Had to be at the Character breakfast at Garden Grove Cafe. My Dad was confused as to how to tell Chip and Dale apart. Dale just happened to sneak up behind me as I explained that Dale had a red nose and that he was the Stupid one. At this, Dale put his hands on his hips and then he tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and my face turned as red as his nose. Everyone laughed and I was so embarassed.

VT GAL

In January we took my DD (19 months at the time) to see the Princesses in Toontown for the first time. We finally get in the room, and she is the third in line to meet them so she was already antsy since she was so close.

The little girl behind us sees them, and LOSES her mind! Crying, shaking, and all that jazz. Cinderella comes over, and says to the girl how excited she is to see her and asks her for a hug.

Well Cinderella is my little one's favorite Princess, and sees all of this happening before her. She starts saying, "Nooooooo. Meeeeee. Meeee.", and by time Cinderella has calmed this girl down it was time for her to have her picture taken and she appologized to my DD.

So DD goes and sees Aurora and all goes well. Hugs, talking, and cute pictures. So adorable.

Then DD gets to Cinderella. Not so good...she won't look at her, she won't look up for pictures, NOTHING.

She is quickly ushered to Belle. She takes Belle by the hand, walks her in front of Cinderella, gives Belle a hug, and says "Bad" to Cinderella. EVERYONE was trying so hard not to laugh, and Belle tried to explain how that was not so nice.

Bless those Princesses. I have no idea how they do what they do with such a calm and easy manner. In June my DD was GREAT with them, but the January encounter has me worried about our future...:p

SeaBreeze

Mine was just recently at MNSSHP. I was dressed as Kim Possible and my friends and I were waiting to meet Minnie at her house. The attendant talked to me awhile as KP and when it was our turn, pointed out to Minnie that Kim Possible was there. Minnie started jumping up and down and waved her hands around in excitement, so I gave her a hug. She acted bashful and shy, then jumped around some more and started motioning for a pen. The photographer whipped out a Sharpie and said "Minnie wants your autograph" and gave me a card to sign. It made my night :)

Tinkerbella16

I have two great memories...they aren't hilarious or anything, but the character interactions were memorable.

The first was a few years back, we were having breakfast at Cape May Cafe. Goofy came around to our table, my told me get up and get a pic with him...he picked me up and held me like he was my knight and shining armor! I have the picture, but not on the computer...it is a great pic, I am cracking up laughing in it, since he took me by surprise.

Last year I realllly wanted me picture taken with Mr. Smee and Capt. Hook. I go up to them, and they start fighting over me! Capt. Hook took the ring that I had off of my finger, Smee tried to steal it from him. Then Hook proposed to me!! And of course I said YES! And while my back was turned to Smee, he was trying to go through my backpack...but I caught him. The photopass pics of this were great, and I wish I would have bought them.

Its the little things like these, that make me love WDW so much! :)

animay

I told this story in another character thread, but I love it and it's the best character interaction I've ever had, so I'll tell it again. :D

Last year at the Halloween party I was dressed as Jim Henson with a Kermit puppet (doing the voice and all). On our way through Fantasyland we were stopped by Alice and the Walrus. Alice found Kermit to be a rather curious creature and asked him if he bites. Kermit of course explained that he did not, but while doing so the Walrus stuck his finger in Kermit's flapping mouth causing everyone to jump a bit. Poor Kermit was then accused of being a biter and had to defend himself against the overly curious Walrus. Eventually it was sorted out though and everyone left happy. :)

Scott75

My family and I have had a number of funny interactions with the characters. I would say the funniest would have to be my wife's encounter with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. Trying to get a normal posed picture with those guys is impossible. It was a hilarious site to watch as they untied her shoes, matted her hair and tossed it into her face, and basically roughed her up for the picture. I wish I had the picture here, but I can't seem to find it right now.
However one of my favorite character interactions with my family has to be my daughter's walk with Snow White last year. We were strolling through the world showcase (coming from China into Germany) when out of nowhere Snow White walks up to us and takes our 3 year old by the hand and leads her through the Germany pavilion chatting with her along the way. My daughter is a princess fanatic, so this absolutely made her day. Snow finally stopped at her meet and greet location where we were able to get more footage of the event. For some reason our point and click camera was not working that day (maybe batteries, I can't remember) so we had to capture the moment all on video instead of both. Here is a still from the video taken at the M&G area.

ThinkTink721

On our recent trip, we met the Mayor of Main St. USA.
My kids posed for a picture w/ him.
He asked us where we were from & we told him.
He said, "That is one of my favorite places...one of my favorite restaurants is there!"
We said, "Really? Which one?"
He replied, "McDonald's."

Also, at our Grand Gathering at Tony's Town Square, my hubby was asked to dance by Minnie.
I was able to snap a photo...it was great!...We all laughed for at least 10 minutes.

Oh, here's another one...my daughter has never had a problem greeting characters, but this year, she was embarassed by Prince Charming. She refused to pose for a picture w/ him. So, he stood behind her & I snapped one anyway. He kissed her hand & she turned extremely red. I will never forget it!

Thiger

Last year, at MNSSHP my brother dressed up in the classic Star Trek red shirt and on our way into HM a female ghostly CM commented to him about how red shirts don't go over well inside...
really awesome star trek gag and seeing something special at HM was fantastic!

MMC5050

While at Magic Kingdom with my parents and my nephew. My nephew and I were standing out in front of the entrace to take a picture with the flowers shaped like Mickey in the back ground. Right as my mom was snapping the picture Chip ( or was it dale) walked up behind my nephew and unded the velcro on his visor causing the visor to fall in front of his face at the picture was taken. It was great seen his expression when he finally looked up to see it was Chip (or was it Dale).

painter26

Mine happened when we were taking a picture of my wife with Cruella de Vil. After the picture, Cruella asked how many furs I had gotten my wife. I said none. She looked, with a dead serius expression and told my wife, "It,s a big park. I am sure you could lose him."

This was a couple of years ago at a Halloween Party. I went as Harry Potter, when Mickey, who had a Zorro like costume on, saw me he got really excited and kept pointing at himself then at me, then he was waving his arm like he had a wand so i got mine out and waved it at him. He ran away. Minnie wagged her finger at me, so I kissed her hand so she was happy. Mickey didn't like that. He tried pushing me away so we couldn't take a picture, the Photopass guys were trying to clm Mickey down because he wouldn't let me stand next to Minnie, he wanted to be in the middle, the Photopass guys wanted me in the middle. eventually we got a few pics.

ZombieDonald

i was at the world showcase and i saw pinnochio and the 2 bad guys and i shouted to the cat asked him if he had to much to drink, and he looked and me and did the tsk tsk with his fingers at ... then prolly about an hour later we would up back at the same place and there they were again and the cat saw me and did tsk tsk again he remember me it was so awesome and then to top it off pinnochi started to act drunk and pointed and laughed at the cat best disney charater moment i have ever had

kstella

My DM, DD(13 at the time) and I were at AK and saw Lilo and Stitch. I had just bought my DD a baby Stitch which she happened to be carrying. Stitch took the baby and held it up ala Timon in the Lion King and cradled and cuddled it and tried to walk off with it. My DD got a big kick out of it as Stitch is one of her favorite characters.

Many moons ago as a kid. My family went to Florida and the first day there we went to the gulf beaches for the day and got sun burnt to a crisp,(about 8 straight hours in the sun June 1st) and the rest of the trip was total pain just to be in the sun. Well we saw Mickey Mouse my Hero well what a photo opp. I was young and had a Superman shirt on and Mickey come up and huggs my bet red body and the look on my face is one of pain.:eek::mad: I never cared to see any other characters. We still laugh at the photo now of me in my big S superman shirt and the look of a child looking like he is being tourched by Mickey.

Pens24

This summer at 1900 Park Fair...Anastasia and Drizella fighted over dancing with me so Lady Tremaine had to break them up :ROFLOL:

bgoebel

WaltDisneyWorldVacation2007044.jpg

I've posted this before on the forum but catching my daughters face as goofy was well ....goofy in signing her autograph book was just a classic moment. this picture still makes me giggle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom