Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Eh...knowing what's coming on Monday night...RoE on Sunday will be weak.
:sohappy:
You`re not wrong, but since it`s been 6 long years since we last saw RoE in person it`ll do just fine for 24 hours. You`re talking to the person who still hasn`t seen Wishes - to be rectified in 27 hours :D

Jekyll_Baker

Well, I'm still here too. Won't be leaving from home for about another 46 hours - nearly 26-28 of those hours stuck at work. :cry: (sometimes I hate wedding season). BUT, I am already packed, so I should be able to get to bed a little earlier on Saturday.

And again, safe trips to everyone leaving soon.

See you all on Monday!!!

You could go see Fantasmic.. :hurl:
I agree:animwink:

brkgnews

WHEW! I just FINALLY got my shirt back from the embroidery guy.

It's fair at best... the logos on the front aren't nearly as big as they should be, and the big big big epcot logo on the back is kind of futzed up toward the bottom. But it'll do.

Maybe if he hadn't waited until THIS FREAKING AFTERNOON to start trying to digitize the design and begin the embroidery! :fork: :fork: :fork:

Disney_Freak429

Well glad things are going well for everyone.

I am officaly leaving this topic now for the new one (& bed in a min)

I will see everyone VERY soon from those virtualy in the other topic to everyone at Celebration 25.

Keep an eye out for me at All-Star Music & everywhere else.

Goodbye from here!!!!

CThaddeus

You could go see Fantasmic.. :hurl:

Yeah, I made that mistake last night. I usually just ignore Sunset Boulevard (except for Beauty and the Beast), but I decided since I've ignored Disney-MGM's Fantasmic! since 2000, I'd give it another shot. All I can say is, thank goodness Disneyland has the good version. One of these days I'm going to sit down and clock how much time is wasted during Disney-MGM's show using mist screens. Mickey walks foward two feet, mist screen. Pocahontas shows up on the mountain, mist screen. Way too many laughing/screaming villains on a mist screen, mist screen. Oye.
But, I can't wait for Monday's Reflections of Earth. I even skipped it tonight just because I wanted to wait and see the steroid-pumped version instead. And god does Spaceship Earth look great bald and beautiful again.

jasondiff

Yeah, I made that mistake last night. I usually just ignore Sunset Boulevard (except for Beauty and the Beast), but I decided since I've ignored Disney-MGM's Fantasmic! since 2000, I'd give it another shot. All I can say is, thank goodness Disneyland has the good version. One of these days I'm going to sit down and clock how much time is wasted during Disney-MGM's show using mist screens. Mickey walks foward two feet, mist screen. Pocahontas shows up on the mountain, mist screen. Way too many laughing/screaming villains on a mist screen, mist screen. Oye.
But, I can't wait for Monday's Reflections of Earth. I even skipped it tonight just because I wanted to wait and see the steroid-pumped version instead. And god does Spaceship Earth look great bald and beautiful again.

It really amazes me how much better DL's version is. After seeing it in DL I tried it again at WDW, thinking they couldn't be as different as I recalled. Nope, I was right. I still can't believe that show packs 'em in every night. It must be the music.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Ooohhh...forgot about Big Thunder...see ya'll there on Sunday.:cool:
soooo, what you look like Lee? just so i can wave. Monday you will have a name tag on :lol:

Lee;
we`ll be hitting the MK on Sunday too for that very reason. After pre registering for C25 of course ;)

Then as MNSSHP begins it`ll be back to Epcot for RoE :D
ahhh, you'll miss me in my Indiana Jones costume

WHEW! I just FINALLY got my shirt back from the embroidery guy.

It's fair at best... the logos on the front aren't nearly as big as they should be, and the big big big epcot logo on the back is kind of futzed up toward the bottom. But it'll do.

Maybe if he hadn't waited until THIS FREAKING AFTERNOON to start trying to digitize the design and begin the embroidery! :fork: :fork: :fork:
hey, i digitized for 6 years for a living. i was super fast and that would have been a task. in my tenure, i was honored to do logos such as SEC and SEC Championship logos all the way to Coca Cola and Pepsi. But i gave it up for a new position. too bad, i could have digitized them for free if you had to pay anything.

glad you got your shirt

brkgnews

THanks JMax... this guy did it for free (a guy I know from work), but his problem is followthrough (or in this case, GettingStartedOnTimeThrough). Basically he's overwhelmed at his little shop.

brkgnews

OK, gang -- I'm headed for bed, leaving out bright and early Saturday. Y'all keep the thread together while I'm out and NO WILD PARTIES! Understood?
:lookaroun

IcicleM

I'll be there! It's one of my days off so I'll spend it in the parks. I'll have my creme colored "1971" Disney Bag around my shoulder with my Pluto pins and my Rainbow Mickey pin attached to the bag. I'll be alone, most likely, so you'll be able to spot me, haha

Disney_Freak429

Real Quick

I'll be there! It's one of my days off so I'll spend it in the parks. I'll have my creme colored "1971" Disney Bag around my shoulder with my Pluto pins and my Rainbow Mickey pin attached to the bag. I'll be alone, most likely, so you'll be able to spot me, haha

You won't be the only one only I will to so keep an eye out for me.:animwink:

On Oct. 1 I will be wearing exactly what I have on in my AV only with shorter hair.:D

Hope to see you there.:animwink:

I am off to the airport in under a half hr. so all my coverage on the other topic will start with me letting everyone know I made it safe down there.:king:

Everyone have safe travels & see you VERY SOON!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
OK... so where is the thread going to be with all the semi live pictures and updates? Your not all gonna dump em in here are ya? I guess it would be valid to start a new thread in news and rumors, so that everyone can post their EPCOT 25 updates for everyone to see (?).

Have fun for me! :wave:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
OK... so where is the thread going to be with all the semi live pictures and updates? Your not all gonna dump em in here are ya? I guess it would be valid to start a new thread in news and rumors, so that everyone can post their EPCOT 25 updates for everyone to see (?).

Have fun for me! :wave:
there is already one ready to go..... it should reach closing status quickly (5000) :D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
there is already one ready to go..... it should reach closing status quickly (5000) :D

Ok... cool... I was just wondering. I know you guys were talking about it a few days ago... I was just too lazy to go back and sift through all the posts. :lol::eek:

I'm really looking forward to the updates and pics! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom