Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

jedimaster1227

I can't believe we are less than a day away from our event! Just a reminder for everyone, we strongly encourage you to get to the sign in tables as soon as you can, so as to make sure that you have everything in one visit, and that you have time to enjoy yourself on Monday, rather than rushing to catch us before we pack up!

nibblesandbits

Adam, Jenn, and Jason,

Can I just say how proud I am of all of you for this amazing feat!

I have been watching since the beginning and even though I won't be able to be down there with you all...I am still there with you all in spirit. This is an amazing event and it is incredible to watch it grow from the small event you had invisioned to something that even made Disney take notice, b/c how could they ignore over 1,000 people who have come to celebrate Epcot's 25?

I amazed at all 3 of you...and will be watching the threads both today and tomorrow anxiously so I can help celebrate with all of you!

:wave:

HinunterZuNich

Bad news :(

I had to cancel my trip down.... nothing I can do about it.

I am bummed but I know through all the pictures and video that everyone takes, I will get to experience it in another form at least!

No anniversary t-shirt, marty skylar Q&A, or Illuminations Dessert Party for me :(:(

Hope you all have a great time!

Mike

PS -- Anyone want to cheer me up and somehow get me one of the shirts in a Small? I can send payment in advance through Paypal..... Let me know!

Jekyll_Baker

Arrgh, still another day of work to go. I'll be leaving for WDW in about 22 hours AFTER 12-14 HOURS of WORK. Not looking like I'm gonna be catching MNSSHP - maybe next year. I should be checking in at Pop Century around 8pm, then probably crashing heavy.

See you all on Monday!!!

BSikor

Hey Marni,

If you can,plaese try to make the RoE tag widelly available so it's not just on MouseBits.Alot of us Mac user's can't use them.:)Google video would be great if possible.

Thanks,and have a great trip!

I'm a Mac user and I use MouseBits all the time. Whats the issue you are having, maybe I can help you.

EPCOT.nut

:animwink:
Crap...
I don't get to head over to the parks until Sunday morning....gonna be a long day and a half until then.:brick:

It's OK - I am a local (within a few hours distance) and I can't go until Sunday AM. I leave my house Sunday at 4:30am, pick up my sister at 5am and hopefully get to EPCOT at 7:30am. We are staying the night at POP. I am so excited to be getting together with all of you. I just can't wait!

See you all Sunday! :wave:

EPCOT.nut

Bad news :(

I had to cancel my trip down.... nothing I can do about it.

I am bummed but I know through all the pictures and video that everyone takes, I will get to experience it in another form at least!

No anniversary t-shirt, marty skylar Q&A, or Illuminations Dessert Party for me :(:(

Hope you all have a great time!

Mike

PS -- Anyone want to cheer me up and somehow get me one of the shirts in a Small? I can send payment in advance through Paypal..... Let me know!

I wear a Small also - I will pick up an extra small shirt and Tuesday nite I will PM you and let you know what it looks like. If you don't want it I can keep it for myself. :)

EPCOT.nut

Hey,

Thank you!! Definetly send me a PM and let me know what's up.

Thanks again,
M

Sure! I will buy 2 of the best style small and let you know. Hope you like the one I choose, tho! :D I had seen you were going to stay at the POP and needed a ride. I was going to PM you since I was also staying there but I forgot. DUH. So at least I can find you a t-shirt! :animwink:

Figment82

Hi all! I'm currently at Pop Century, utilizing their muy expensivo internet, thus my inactivity on the boards for the past day. Our window at Pop looks awesome, as does my car - and we're all set to hit Epcot bright and early tomorrow.

I hope to see you all there!

LudwigVonDrake

Just wondering why Mac users can't download torrents from MouseBits? There are Mac BitTorrent clients, aren't there?

One of the uploading services would be better than Google video - there's no restrictions on video quality, and you could then download the file and save it on your computer.

I use BitRocket.

Jekyll_Baker

I'm on my way!!! 5 minutes to pack the car and then I'm off speeding down I95.

See you all bright (probably dark actually) and early in the morning!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom