Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
I tried getting one of those neat countdowns too...but they never seem to show up in my posts!

Is there a trick to it i am missing?

I know about the countdowns here...the big list of everyone coming, going, and already On Property that posts here.......but how does one like myself win a cool blue countdown box?

Can someone clue me in?

For those wondering, i leave in a week and a half!

Yay!

You have to subscribe to the Forum (website) by choosing and paying for whichever level you would like. You can read about it here: http://www.wdwmagic.com/membership.htm

Kuhio

Very exciting! Frankly, I'm excited just to have the opportunity to be at Epcot for the 25th. Anything else is (ahem) icing on the cake. I definitely would not turn down the opportunity to get/buy any "one-of-a-kind special item," though -- and I'll certainly plan to be at Pin Central to check out the new 25th anniversary pins.

By the way, what's a "tag" (as in "4 minute tag")? Sounds intriguing, whatever it is!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Very exciting! Frankly, I'm excited just to have the opportunity to be at Epcot for the 25th. Anything else is (ahem) icing on the cake. I definitely would not turn down the opportunity to get/buy any "one-of-a-kind special item," though -- and I'll certainly plan to be at Pin Central to check out the new 25th anniversary pins.

By the way, what's a "tag" (as in "4 minute tag")? Sounds intriguing, whatever it is!

An add on, a special supplement, like the Christmas holiday tag

Kuhio

Thanks!

And thanks, SweetMagic04, for posting the info about how to get a blue countdown bar... I was wondering that myself...

Main Street USA

Hello, all. I'm coming in extremely late on this, I know, and therefore, I know next to nothing about what's going on. I went to the link in the initial poster's signature, so I think I have a general idea. I'm considering flying down for the day on Oct. 1. Couple of questions....

Are most of the people going to this from WDWMagic? Anyone else going by themselves and not know anyone personally.......like me? :D

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Hello, all. I'm coming in extremely late on this, I know, and therefore, I now next to nothing about what's going on. I went to the link in the initial poster's signature, so I think I have a general idea. I'm considering flying down for the day on Oct. 1. Couple of questions....

Are most of the people going to this from WDWMagic? Anyone else going by themselves and not know anyone personally.......like me? :D

Many seem to be from Magic, but Deb Wells and some other sites have joined in (and been welcomed in). Numbers registered for the general event is over 1000. Registration is closed for a dessert party for viewing the fireworks with numbers over 200. Additional schedules will be provided for events both Sunday and Monday, so stay tuned.

There are some other threads discussing the large number of folks that are attending solo, and most of us don't know the others outside of this site.

Figment82

I think I need to stop reading this thread - I am getting way too excited, and it's still 2 weeks away. I don't think I can handle this much excitement! :)

Adam, I can't wait to see what additional surprises you have been working so hard to provide for us. But as was said earlier, just the event as it stands now is much more than I could have ever forseen a year ago when I first seriously started thinking about this day - everything else just makes it so much better!

Main Street USA

Many seem to be from Magic, but Deb Wells and some other sites have joined in (and been welcomed in). Numbers registered for the general event is over 1000. Registration is closed for a dessert party for viewing the fireworks with numbers over 200. Additional schedules will be provided for events both Sunday and Monday, so stay tuned.

There are some other threads discussing the large number of folks that are attending solo, and most of us don't know the others outside of this site.
Anyone happen to have a link to one of these? I'm not going to lie and say I've searched....I'm just being lazy. ;)

lonegungirl

Totally cool. Now I can't get the song Danny Kaye sang on the EPCOT opening TV special out of my head.

"The most thrilling sight one could see,
with visions of things yet to be.
A brilliant design of incredible scope
constructed of miracles, magic, and hope.
And a new kind of joy for this weary old sphere,
and the Twenty-first Century
begins right here..."

Figment82

Totally cool. Now I can't get the song Danny Kaye sang on the EPCOT opening TV special out of my head.

"The most thrilling sight one could see,
with visions of things yet to be.
A brilliant design of incredible scope
constructed of miracles, magic, and hope.
And a new kind of joy for this weary old sphere,
and the Twenty-first Century
begins right here..."

Oh no - now the song is in my head too! I absolutely love that special - true it's completely cheesy and silly, but I LOVE it. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom