Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
What the heck is going on with this thread!?

We might need to change the thread title to "Sexy fan get togther for EPCOT's 25th"

Just some good natured bumping to keep the thread on the first page...

....I think....

PS...what threads stay around for a long time without a little thread drift now and again...

brkgnews

Just some good natured bumping to keep the thread on the first page...

....I think....

PS...what threads stay around for a long time without a little thread drift now and again...
I got yer "good natured bumping" right here!

(OK, I'll stop now) :lol:

And jmaxwell, I'm just joshin' ya about the dawgs. I really couldn't care less -- and I actually went there.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I got yer "good natured bumping" right here!

If only you weren't a he...I'd take you up on that...:lookaroun

(OK, I'll stop now) :lol:

And jmaxwell, I'm just joshin' ya about the dawgs. I really couldn't care less -- and I actually went there.

(OK, I'll stop now) NO you won't ! :lol:

sillyspook13

For all you single Epcot female fans . . .

I'm bringing my 20 year old son who is a big time Epcot and all things Disney fan.

Tim - Do you see that Mom is trying to hook you up! :ROFLOL:

Sounds like something my mom would do!:lol:

Sorry, but I think 20 is a little young for me.:( :lol:

What the heck is going on with this thread!?

We might need to change the thread title to "Sexy fan get togther for EPCOT's 25th"

You know it!

We'll throw a sexy party...

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Wow...look at all the countdowns in this thread....many at 10 or less days :)

Wow, you're right on that! Since you seem to be heading out in 6 days, did you see my post about my meeting my 4 pin people by Pin Central just after the 11am group photo?

I'll be wearing the same yellow WDWMagic.com t-shirt that I have on in my avatar photo.

If something happens and I don't find any of you for whatever reason, I'll bring the pins home with me and you can PM me with your address.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Wow...look at all the countdowns in this thread....many at 10 or less days :)

I tried getting one of those neat countdowns too...but they never seem to show up in my posts!

Is there a trick to it i am missing?

I know about the countdowns here...the big list of everyone coming, going, and already On Property that posts here.......but how does one like myself win a cool blue countdown box?

Can someone clue me in?

For those wondering, i leave in a week and a half!

Yay!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
INCREDIBLE news i have just learned:

Those who are reading the "Official EPCOT 25th Celebration" thread in News n' Rumors here will have already heard, but for those that have NOT, i must add this to our thread here as it is directly related to our Event!

Originally posted by "MythBuster" in the above mentioned thread:

There will be a 4 minute tag on "Reflections of Earth" for October 1st ONLY. Word is they will DOUBLE the product for a amazing one time show.

There will be a special party in World Showcase, maybe a 25th Anniversary cake for everyone to share. Also there will be one-of-a-kind SPECIAL ITEMS given away ( or purchased) on this ONE DAY ONLY!

The Re-Dedication ceremony will be similar to the original one held 25 years ago....and it will start at exactly 10:01am ( get it...10/1 ?)

This is absolutely SENSATIONAL news..( if 100% officially confirmed)

I am literally sitting here now with my mouth agape. Just about everything fans have talked about wanting to see happen for EPCOT's 25 IS HAPPENING!

WOWEEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE MAKING HISTORY!

( gets even MORE excited!)

jedimaster1227

INCREDIBLE news i have just learned:

Those who are reading the "Official EPCOT 25th Celebration" thread in News n' Rumors here will have already heard, but for those that have NOT, i must add this to our thread here as it is directly related to our Event!

Originally posted by "MythBuster" in the above mentioned thread:

There will be a 4 minute tag on "Reflections of Earth" for October 1st ONLY. Word is they will DOUBLE the product for a amazing one time show.

There will be a special party in World Showcase, maybe a 25th Anniversary cake for everyone to share. Also there will be one-of-a-kind SPECIAL ITEMS given away ( or purchased) on this ONE DAY ONLY!

The Re-Dedication ceremony will be similar to the original one held 25 years ago....and it will start at exactly 10:01am ( get it...10/1 ?)

This is absolutely SENSATIONAL news..( if 100% officially confirmed)

I am literally sitting here now with my mouth agape. Just about everything fans have talked about wanting to see happen for EPCOT's 25 IS HAPPENING!

WOWEEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE MAKING HISTORY!

( gets even MORE excited!)

I am going to check with my newest "source" on this one, but until then, I can't confirm anything...

Yes i did, thanks Adam!

:wave:

I am glad i am not working tomorrow, as there is no way i am getting any sleep tonight!

:lol:

Imagine how I feel... I keep staring at my phone waiting for it to ring so that I can talk to him again! The suspense is utterly painful!

I'm sending emails to my professors tomorrow in hopes of having the whole day cleared.

Good luck! Hopefully everything will work out for you!

Just another update. Scott Powers will be putting out the official details from Disney in his Epcot's 25th story (including Celebration 25) in tomorrow's issue of the newspaper and online. His story *should* include all of the public details, but I expect there to be a few things that he won't be told yet... Me on the other hand, I've got the hook up as of now... :animwink: As I said, I am working with the best of the best for Celebration 25, and I know that one of my long forgotten surprises may actually happen now... :animwink:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
ooh! I hope the 25th anniversary cake is like the one the imagineers had when the park opened.

It was a mini EPCOT center in cake form! (Anyone have pics? I have it in my imagineering book but no scanner)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom