Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

EPCOT.nut

:sohappy: I just ordered my Celebration 25 shirts from Cafepress! YEA! I also ordered the coffee mug. I really like the design. Would have loved to see that design on the shirts, too!

So, BUMP, I guess! OH and pray for beautiful weather on 10/1! :)

jasondiff

:sohappy: I just ordered my Celebration 25 shirts from Cafepress! YEA! I also ordered the coffee mug. I really like the design. Would have loved to see that design on the shirts, too!

It's actually on the back of certain shirts. I didn't know this either until I was taking one of the shirts out of the package and there it was!

EPCOT.nut

It's actually on the back of certain shirts. I didn't know this either until I was taking one of the shirts out of the package and there it was!

Very cool! I have several people I was buying shirts for - so I bought a few different ones to pick and choose from.

I am going this Saturday to check out the merchandise situation at EPCOT. I really want to see a new Figment shirt for the 25th anniversary. I could always try and steal jenn's !!!! :lol: :lookaroun

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I am going this Saturday to check out the merchandise situation at EPCOT. I really want to see a new Figment shirt for the 25th anniversary. I could always try and steal jenn's !!!! :lol: :lookaroun

Ah HA! So now if see why some fans suggested i bring two shirts to the Park that day....so i can change out of my painted Figment custom job and slip into another shirt later. I see the game that is afoot......once i change my shirt some naughty little elf will try to swipe it! I'm on to you now, elves!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Okay folks, i have a update on the "Resort Mugs". I guess i am answering my own question in a way, as a few pages ago i had asked if anyone knew what the new Mugs looked like and if they were already at the Value Resorts.

Well, a quick visit to eBay the other night answered my question! Now i know what they look like too...as there are a couple of sets up for auction there i see.

Anyway, the answer is YES, the Value Resorts have NEW MUGS and yes, they are of the YOAMD motif. They are also dated "2007".

They look pretty nice....i will probably get a new one, especially since it says "2007" on it ( that BIG year of the BIG EVENT!!!!) I have been using my AS Music mug pretty much on a daily basis since 2001...so it's probably time for an "upgrade"...heh heh...

So for those wondering....now you know!

:)

DisneyMarg

I shouldn't have any worries about the AP pin selling out, but you may want to get to Pin Central as soon as you get in the park for the other one though. I don't think we'll have enough time to meet up and exchange pins, etc. before the Re-Dedication Ceremony begins, but Pin Central is not far from where we'll be, so we can head back over there to meet up right after the 11am group photo if that works for you.
Pin Central right after the 11 photo - sounds good to me. I'll be there. Thanks, again!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Now now...don't fight boys!

There are plenty of more fish in the pond......we have over 1100 of them now!

:lol:

Adam, if you are reading.....i just sent you a PM! Hope to hear from you soon!

:wave:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Come to the dawg side. :lookaroun
so i guess we arent friends this week huh?

BTW, did i miss any important news on the Celebration25 this weekend. did the official disney schedule come out yet? any changes to ours.... i really dont hae time to comb through this thread. thanks

Crazy4WDW1

For all you single Epcot female fans . . .

I'm bringing my 20 year old son who is a big time Epcot and all things Disney fan.

Tim - Do you see that Mom is trying to hook you up! :ROFLOL:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
For all you single Epcot female fans . . .

I'm bringing my 20 year old son who is a big time Epcot and all things Disney fan.

Tim - Do you see that Mom is trying to hook you up! :ROFLOL:

Tell him to bring pins.....
...seems to work better with this crowd than booze....then again, it's no cheaper....:rolleyes:

:animwink: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom